12 - plan b

Whoa the amount of postive feedback I get every chapter is so nice and I'm glad you like it so much. I get people on tumblr telling me they love it and it makes me even more motivated to write. So thank you so much. I haven't been updating much lately and I'm sorry but report cards went in this week so I had a lot of last minute test thrown at me.

I'll try to write a bit more next week.

xx-Em

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

There was no way I could get to the kitchen, so I opted to check the bathroom which mostly likely didn’t have windows but it was worth a shot. Plan B was the back door and to find someone once running around the building. I quickly ran into the two stalled bathroom looking around and finding a small window at the far end of the room. My heart jumped up my throat as I rushed over to the other side of the room and climbing on to the small couch in the corner that all fancy restaurants had.

The bathroom door flew open and bang against the wall, my head whipping around and landing on a pair of bright blue eyes clouded with fury.

“Oh, don’t think I didn’t pick up on your little charade. I knew what you were planning.” Luke said, his tone menacing as if acid dripped of his tongue.

“Luke, I didn’t-”

“Shut up!” he screamed, his eyes glazed over.

“You know what? How about you fucking shut up this time Luke! You know, just for a change!” I scream back sarcastically out of defence. I was scared.

“You know, I thought you were different. You’re just like the rest of them. You just keep trying to get away. You keep trying to control me and fix me and shit. You fucking said you loved me.” He said, laughing and sliding his hand down his face, rubbing over his features in sarcastic sorrow.

“You’re the one who told me you wanted to change! Why are you pretending that didn’t happen? And I wasn’t trying to get out.” I said, sinking into the couch beneath me and wishing it would eat me and let me leave the world.

“Stop lying, bitch.” Luke said, his voice dangerously low and a menacing expression looming over his face, his jaw set.

We stared at each other in silence, my chest was heaving and so was his. Luke moved forward slowly, backing me up against the sink. My hands gripped the edge of the counter firmly and I could feel my knuckles turn white. He put one hand on either side of the counter, cornering me and pressing me against it. I could feel his breath against my ear as I turned my head away, refusing to look at him.

He leaned forward and kissed the shell of my ear lightly, sliding his hand down my arm and lacing his fingers through mine. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, his mood change making my heart rate pick up and sweat form on my hairline.