14 - shiny black pumps

This chapter is a flashback, just letting you know. This is a bit late and I'm really sorry but I had some stuff for school to do and I know this chapter's kinda short but yeah, this is what I have and it clears some stuff up about Luke's past. Hope you like it and I love you to the moon and back.

xx-Em

✿✿✿

“Luke!”  Annabell screeched upstairs, expecting Luke to come dashing down after a few seconds. They hadn’t spoken since last night when Annabell threatened to leave Luke for good, leaving him in a pile of tears that had made her even more disgusted with him.

But he didn’t come dashing down and Annabell’s eyebrows pulled together in agitation, knowing that she had to go to work soon and didn’t have time for any of Luke’s bullshit.

Dragging the black pumps across the hardwood floor she stopped at the beginning of the stairs then marched her way upstairs, she flicked her fiery red hair off her shoulder and fixed the string of pearls around her neck before walking through the door frame into their bedroom.

“You’re so pathetic.” She said with a low voice as she walked in on Luke, laying his cheek against the edge off the bed with his back facing the doorway. Silent tears spilling down his flushed cheeks as he turned his face away from her.

“Anna…” Luke whispered but she didn’t hear.

She was too busy yanking him away from the side of the bed and kicking him in the stomach with her healed shoes. She screamed for him to stand up.

“Be a man.” she said.

He clutched at his abdomen but she yanked him up from the ground.

“Anna, please.” He whimpered. She didn’t hear, she dragged him into the room down the hall.

“You’re such a retard, Luke. Can’t fucking stand up for yourself, you fucking pussy.” She said before slamming the door to the room. Luke stood up and began throwing anything he could grab. The bookcase, the desk, chairs, he smashed the cd case, ripping photos off the wall. he screamed, and screamed and screamed till he thought his ear were bleeding.

“You piece of shit, can’t even get a fucking job.”

“Cry all you want, I’m not letting you out.”

“I don’t love you.”

“I never love you.”

“Please, Anna. Stop.” Luke said, his head leaned against the closed door as he listened to Annabell scream insults. He tugged harshly at his hair and scratched his bitten finger nails down his face.

“You’re just a sad little boy, with problems that no normal person would have. You’re just really fucked up, you can’t do anything. You’re too emotionally attached and that’s not what men are supposed to be like. You aren’t a man. You’re just a pathetic child.” She said with a bitter laugh and with a turn of her shiny black heels, her footsteps echoed down the stairs. Luke was in love with her. At least he thought he was, he had been since he was sixteen years old. She loved him at some point in time as well. But then she grew tired of him, his illness becoming something she didn’t feel like dealing with.

And so that night, he drove a knife through her stomach. He dragged her body to the silver BMW while crying and left her in the ocean, swallowed by the waves as Luke sobbed in misery and began to get rid of anything that reminded him of her.