13 - hemmings

hola, I have something cool planned for the next chapter so be prepared and excited. love you lots and hope you like this fillerish chapter with a bit of info in it. kinda fluffy so next chapter's gonna be scary so yah, horaay. thank you,

xx-em

✿✿✿

When we got through the door, Luke didn’t glance at me once. He just turned away and walked upstairs. I sighed while staring after him. I made my way to the kitchen and made myself some coffee. I knew Luke was probably drawing something, probably me. I knew he was pissed off but I wasn’t in the mood to cry, be yelled at or yell at him. I was tired of crying and yelling and kissing and touching. It was a cycle that we went through, we always ended up like that. I always ended up with wanting to kiss him deep down.

I tied my hair in a bun and sat down.

I thought about his ex-girlfriend, I couldn’t help my mind wandering. Then I thought about Luke’s past. Sure, I knew about the women, I knew about what he did. But I knew nothing about his childhood. I didn’t know his parents names. Hell, I didn’t even know what his last name is. I didn’t know where he was from, I knew it was Austrailia, but where? I didn’t know anything.

“Luke?” I yell through the house, standing up suddenly, all the questions rushing to me. Everything I want to know being made into cue cards in my brain.

“Yes, Darling?” He asked, walking out of the room that I wasn’t allowed in and locking it quickly form the outside. It was odd, the door could lock from the outside.

“I was wondering… if I could talk to you. Like, really talk to you, Luke. I know hardly anything about you and I want to know stuff about you cause I just have questions and you don’t have to answer them but-”

“Ok.”

“Ok?”

“Yeah, ok.” He said, shoving his hands into his jean pockets and walking into our room. Plopping himself down on the ground casually and continuing with drawing scribbles and sketches and faces. I followed his lead, picking up a green crayon and beginning to draw a flower. So I started asking questions.

“Where are you from?”

“Sydney.”

“What’s your last name?”

“Hemmings.”

“What’s your full name.

“Luke Robert Hemmings.”

“Sibling?”