entry 1

For many years wars have raged, lives have been lost, tyrants rise and fall. all for the simple idea of power. Power is subjective because there are many ways to obtain power. The two biggest ways are fear and respect.

When you fear something you don't try to get near it, giving it power over you, just like the way a tyrant uses death to make their people act to their will.

When a populace respects you there is no fear, they comply with the law because of their love for you as a leader. This too can give rise to a tyrant, when people put so much faith in a leader that they think they can do no wrong, as humans they will abuse it.

So what is truly a great leader, well I can't speak for everyone but I think the best kinds of leaders are the kind that rises from respect, but it must also be noted that respect must not be abused and the same semblance of respect is returned. As a leader you are a public servant, the public is the ones that give power and as such protect, love, respect the source of that power.

So what is the reason I put forth this idea into the multiverse of ideas? Well, it's simple I'm trying to help future generations understand what power is and what the best way to gain power.
-excerpt from the book (the philosophy of governance) by Emperor Vincent paul I (a/n that's me)
-----------------------------------------------------------

Vincent paul was the Emperor of Haskaria, he had shaped this kingdom with his bare hands. Starting with a total number of 6 permanent citizens to a total of 1 million strong.

He grew up in a small town in the US with his parents and his sister in poverty and neglect, in this he had grown a desire to become more.

At the age of 10 he moved in with his grandparents, he finally got love and attention he needed, but that flame was roaring, at 15, this is when he saw his calling. His true desire to lead people in the direction of peace, the direction of Justice.

So two years later he and his friends created a group that would make life better for themselves, it was a separatist movement with the goal of a representative monarchy.

Now it's 2034 and the United States has come to claim its revenge.

-first P.O.V-

I stand in my palace explosions going off around me, my mind scrambled, 'my people are dying....for their freedom, its suicide, they won't survive......so I'm not going to be a political prisoner. Today I die with my people.'

I walk out of my palace walking by my guards.

" wait, sir, it's too dangerous" he shouted before I grabbed a gun and turning to him.

"This is suicide we have most of America against us, they rallied their citizens against us.if you all are going to die with honor it will be including me"

I turned and at that point, the door bust opened and 20 soldiers came in.

"Let's give 'em hell boys" I yelled as they turned into the hall we fired at them.

We killed a few but I was only trained when we started this movement and recruits flooded so quickly that I had to focus on being a leader, but I did miss using my mp40. the members of the U.S. military gunned me down without a second thought. it's a sad truth but Haskaria has fallen and with it the lives of many patriots.

one day this battle will be told of in history as extremists who thought they could undermine America, the truth is that we just wanted freedom from a vicious cycle of corruption and tyranny. I was hoping to be a king for longer but oh well not much can be done now.

A man walked up to the body and spoke into a radio "their glorious leader is dead, finish this up" as the man said that I pressed a button and the entire Palace blew up and took several surrounding blocks

Their glorious leader had the palace rigged with explosives.

In a forest laid a young boy with brown hair and eyes, this boy is a reincarnated form of said glorious leader.

"Where am I," I ask my self allowed

Suddenly a blue box grew in his face

[Hello, welcome to THE GAME: FACTION EDITION you have been granted this due to your heroism in your past life]

"....."

[To look at your faction think the phrase "faction" ]

'faction'

[Here you will see funds, support, number of members, political leanings, radicalism Index (r-dex), militants strength

[Funds: 100L
Members: 1
Leaning: none
R-dex:0.01
Militant strength:0]

"Interesting, so this system as its called is like those City building games or the ones where you build a guild"

[Indeed, next, we must discuss your skill,

Name: Vincent paul
Titles: Forgotten king(gives you+7 Chr and +8 Wis)
LVL:
Hp:100/100
Ap:0/0
Mp:0/0
Str:20
End:18
Agl:18
Wis:16+8
Int: 19
Chr:25+13
Luck:16

Stat points:0

Skills:

Gamers life(MAX)

Advanced Explosive making(lvl.43)
*you can make and understand the functions of creating an advanced explosive device*

Natural leaders(MAX)
*when leading people you get a +6 Chr modifier*

Automatic weapons mastery(lvl12)

Small arms mastery(LVL19)

Hand to hand combat mastery(LVL17)]

"Well I have enough charisma to become a king......again....it really depends on where I am"

[You have been sent to the world of Remnant, you are 10 years old and, its 9 years before the show RWBY starts]

"Thx good to know" given that info, it means all ability to even get a piece of power must come through physical strength and intellect, given my age it will be hard to find anyone who will take me seriously enough to follow me.

For analyzing the situation +1 wis & int

Skill unlocked [observe](LVL 1)
*look deeper into a situation, person, or object+100exp when learning new information.

[Quest alert

*get 5 people devoted enough to your cause to follow you despite your age

Rewards: job menu, skill book, mp-40, x300 mp-40 rounds]

"Can't I just lie about my age"

I look at my surroundings, I appear to be in a forest with no real landmarks that I can remember from the show.

'Map' i though hoping to have that ability

A small blue box sat its self in the top corner of my field of view. I expanded the map to a larger size and found just vast forests but there was a few small settlements.

"Im going to spend some time in the forest training,"