Chapter 2: C? M? K? Rena?

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

~September 27~

The crowd gathered around the dead man in the room. Speechless on what happened within the limited amount of time.

"Wait! Wait!"

"It's real blood!"

"What can we do?"

"The gunshot was real!"

The seven people were panicking at the sight. They were in the room yet they don't have a clue on what suddenly occurred. In midst of a panick, they hear a sound of a vehicle . They look behind just to see a blonde man trying to escape using the catering truck, the team sprinting towards the exit.

"Who is he?!"

"Get him!"

They ran towards the truck yet there was a window that blocked their view, the truck getting away from their sight. They had the chance to see the plate number and what the man looked like, which would probably help them in catching the criminal.

-License Plate: 2045

Soon, they went back to the dead body as they were talking about the man who just escaped. Kwangsoo went in and covered the dead body with a white cloth while Jaesuk was talking about how they were a beginner when it comes to these scenes. It was surely rare to see a murder.

"You can't touch it like that." Jaesuk said pointing at Kwangsoo. Somehow, this interaction of the two were quite funny. They met just today.

Kwangsoo then walked like nothing happen, messing up the traces of blood that was on the floor making Jaesuk mad. There, they started to bicker about ruining the crime scene. Kwangsoo's aura just make Jaesuk want to tease him. Luckily, Agent Ahn stopped the bicker, the team talking going back to the crime talk.

"Where did the shot came from?" -Agent Ahn

"The sound came from upstairs." -Jongmin

"Then it's certain that it came from upstairs." -Jaesuk

"None of the windows here are broken." Minyoung says, sort of suspecting the culprit was inside the house.

Sehun noticed a cellphone in M's pocket as the others speculate, wanting to take a good look. "He has a phone. Don't you think we should take a look?" He asked making all the people shocked from the clever idea. Not only he was good looking, he was also quite witty.