Chapter 43: Individually Called

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

~December 04~

I am a detective. Sejong thoughts as she walked through the path, her shoes clicking as she did. With my skills inherited from my mom along with my young blood, I am able to do a great job as a detective for my team.

-The female detective alone

She stops her tracks, facing the stone with encrypted letters on it. She stares at it for a while before continued at her path, entering the columbarium. As you can see, as K sent me to an important errand, I am a great detectives.

-Sent by K

Sejong faces the space in front of her, seeing a picture of M who passed away recently. She stares at it, seeing an unfamiliar face on the photo. This must be the M that K mentioned.

She tilts her head, looking at the small bouquet of flowers in front of the photo. But then, was someone here before me? The flowers were new, too new to be here for about an hour. Someone had been there before Sejong and it was mysterious.

-Someone was present right before her

Jaesuk enters, the gate creaking as he did. He stared at the wide house that looked pretty old, looking for the client that requested his presence. The house was truly wide with a space in front and stone paths yet it hasn't been managed much. There wasn't a single presence detected by Jaesuk's radar. "Hello?" He calls, no one responding.

It was the first time that one called for him after meeting his team. Usually, they would go on projects together but now he was alone. It was somehow nice to be separated from his team for some time.

-Called by his own

"Is anyone here?" Jaesuk calls one more, and as he did, a tall man enters the same gate as his. It was that giant wearing two cameras as his backpack.

Kwangsoo stares at Jaesuk in shocked, walking inside the house premises. He stares at the detective intently, curious on why they suddenly met. "Why are you here?" Jaesuk asks Kwangsoo.

-Kwangsoo arrives as well

"I was called on a personal request." Kwangsoo says, dumbfounded at how they were once again together.

"You were called by a client?"

"Yes."

"Why were you called? You're not ready to handle cases yet."

-Teasing can't be separated when these two collide

Those words made Kwangsoo fold, not knowing why Jaesuk said that. Kwangsoo thinks he does a great job at these detective's things while Jaesuk thinks otherwise about him. "What could that mean?" Kwangsoo asked back.