Chapter 28: Battle Continuation

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

The other half of the genius detective team arrived at the Avant-garde that was mentioned in the journal. They were the ones who ordered the correct cup of painting and was now playing the five senses game at the area unlike the other half of your team who ordered abruptly.

-The genius team arriving at the places fast

The place was filled with paintings and was open like the studio. The interior was filled with liquor and some albums that are vintage. The main highlight of the place was the game of touch that was a shelf covered with black cloth where you have to guess what was inside.

The genius detective team were discussing while looking at the boxes. There were words in the texts that described about the object and they had to figure it out. The main concept of the game was to look for an object for the painting and that is when you will only allow to see it. It might feel weird to touch things without seeing it, making everyone nervous at the game. Who knows, they might be alive.

-Sense of touch game

"I'll try." John said after they discussed that it was best to try instead of trying to guess things around. He placed his hands in one of the holes of the container, trying to describe and guess the object inside. At first he was giving it simple touches before fianlly holding it with his whole hand. "It's firm." He says, returning to the team.

"Let's make a chart." Juck said, going through his notebook with his pen to write a chart. It was smart to do so since the text talked about the direction on where to follow things and nothing more than that.

-A chart for organization

It didn't take long for your team to arrive at the same place, seeing the other half of the detectives you encountered earlier. Your team watched them, observing the place. It was supposed to be a five senses test and it might include something at the surroundings. It is best to stay alert.

"You have to look around first. Start with sight." Juck said, his team taking turns at touching the things inside.

Your team was watching them in amusement as they were really cowards. There were squeals and shouts here and there and it was funny because all of them were men. You can't complain though. You were sure that your team will surely act the same.

-Cowards from each team

Minyoung then moves to the corner as she heard her phone ring, seeing Jaewook's name. "Yes, Oppa?" She asked, curious of why the former agent decided to call her.

"Minyoung-ah, we made a mistake at ordering the coffee and we have to order again but they said that only one order is allowed per group. Can you or Y/n talk to him to let us see the painting?" Without an answer, Jaewook hands the phone to the bartender. "That's Minyoung and Y/n from our detective team."