Chapter 21: Dinner

Sehun's POV

Sehun's POV

"Y/n!" I called as I ran to her as she waits in front of K's warehouse wherein the team just had a small meeting with K.

-The end of the meeting with their boss

After the hotel incident with her, I basically said to myself that I had to make her like me so much that she could make a first move. I do not have the courage to confess. The best way to do so was to make her confess first.

-A mission for love

She then faces me with a smile and waited for me to arrive next to her. "Hmm?" She asked as she glanced at her phone.

"I'll take you home." I said and she immediately shakes her head as a no.

"No need, Oppa! My manager will pick me up." She defended as she flashed me a smile.

I shook my head as I also flashed her a smile. "I insist! Plus! We haven't ate yet. Let's have dinner together." I said as she the puffed her cheeks and decided to stay silent as she thinks of it.

-A date? Probably

I slowly listen to the detectives that were not far from out place, gossiping about the two of us and saying cheesy stuff. I would want to laugh at their words yet I have to act as cool as possible with her.

-Other detectives in the look

"Okay then." She says after a few seconds, facing me with a calm look.

Yes! She said yes!

I smiled at her and swiftly take her hand in mine and dragged her towards my car. "Tell your manager that I'll take care of you well." I sheepishly said as I dragged her behind me, not wanting her to see my red ears and face.

-A shy and cute Sehun

It takes up a lot of courage to make moves like this towards her. A simple holding hands makes me really melt and as a man I should be strong as heck. But hell does she makes me soft.

-A manly mischievous man turns to someone different

I couldn't see her reaction yet I silently hoped that she would be flustered at the skin ship just like how she was flustered when we were at the pool. That would only mean that I am succeeding at the plan to make her like me and confess her.

I smiled at her as I open the door of my car. "Wah~ Someone who pulled a girl at a pool is now being a gentleman." She said with a big smile as she entered my car making me laugh.

-The large difference

I can be a gentleman and a mischievous brat just so you know, Y/n.

I quickly went to the driver's seat after waving at the fellow detectives who were watching us with teasing smiles. I sat down and closed the door as the air around us started to get awkward.