Chapter 31: Mornings

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

You slowly open your eyes, adjusting them at the dim light of your room. You had this huge headache that made you groan in pain the moment you open your eyes. Just how much did you drink last night?

-The detective wakes up

You sat up at your bed, holding your head as you tried to remember anything from last night. You were sure that Sehun was the one who took you home and you have to thank him for that. You also had to ask him on what happened last night because all you remember was drinking soju. You were sure you'll never be drinking that much again.

-Forgot everything when drunk

You stretched and yawn as you stared at the wall in front of you blankly. You took your phone that was at the table beside your bed, opening it to see a bunch of notifications. Many were messages while some were calls. Most of those notifications was from your group members who were worried on why you hadn't text them last night. It was normal for them to worry about their youngest.

You stood up from your bed, heading to the bathroom to get your morning routine done. As you did, you were still trying to remember what happened last night. You hoped that you didn't embarrass yourself in front of the fellow detectives. It would be hell to face them if you did.

You finished your routine, wearing a simple over sized sweater and shorts underneath. Your head was still banging in pain and because you weren't experienced at handling hangovers, you don't have a clue on what to do.

-Poor detective

You walked towards your kitchen with your phone in your hand, answering your member's messages. They were the best sisters you could wish for and you love them so much.

You were lazy today and you didn't know why. The first thing that came into your mind when thinking of a breakfast was a simple cereal with milk. All you wanted to do was rest and look for someone who knows how to handle hangovers.

You were eating the colorful treats, facing the wall while standing up. You were scrolling through your next schedules that your manager had just sent you, feeling worn out. You were never going to drink again after this. It is the worst feeling.

You slowly felt two arms wrap around your waist, a figure snuggling onto you onto a back hug making you freeze. "If I knew you would wake up this early, I would've come earlier." Sehun says as he snuggled more onto you, placing his head at the crook of your neck.

-The lover arrives

You were blushing so much as he did this actions at you. A smile quickly rise at your lips as you felt him get a lot more comfortable with you, your heart racing faster. You would love to take up like this every day. Maybe having a hangover wasn't that bad after all.

Sehun removes his head from your neck, looking at you with eyes full of love. He smiles as he sees your blushing state, tightening his grip at your waist. "How are you feeling? I bought painkillers and soup knowing that you would feel bad since you were drunk." He says, turning you around so that you would face him.

-Taking care of his girl

He pulls you close to him, one of his arms around you while the other caresses your face. Sehun was smiling at how precious and cute you looked. He never knew he would be so happy by simply having you in his arms like this. You were the perfect girl for him.

"Do you have a headache?" You nodded silently at his question, staring at him in a very adoring way. How were you so lucky to have this guy taking care of you?

He pouts at your words, kissing you forehead before smiling at you. "What do you want me to do?" He asks, pouting and acting all cute. It was supposed to be him taking care of you but why does it feel as if you have a child right in front of you?

You giggled at his actions, placing both of your arms over his shoulder. You tilt your head as you said your next words, a wide smile never leaving your face. "It may sound cliche but seeing you here already eased my headache."

It was true. His presence almost removed your headache. You never knew this was the best medicine as every time you heard this you would sneer as you found it impossible. There were just many things that you found unbelievable when seeing other couples but now that you were in love, you found yourself saying those things too. It was scary.

-Falling in love is different

He laughs at your words, placing his forehead onto yours. "It is cliche." He says, making you playfully glaring at him. "But it's fine. We can be cliche together."

You blushed at his words, your heart melting into a puddle. How can such simple words affect you that much? You don't know. All you know was that he was the only one who could do this to you. He was the only one that can give off this feeling towards you.

"That can't be." You reasoned, looking onto his eyes that were undeniably close to yours. "People will be disgusted at us." You joked, making him pout.

"Why do we have to please them?" He asks, making you chuckle. "I don't like pretending for others to like me. We can be cliche if we want. I don't care." He says, melting you once more into a puddle.

-Being a real person matters

Those words were the best thing you heard in a long time. Fitting into peoples standards. That statement was so meaningful and scary at the same time. But now, you know someone who could comfort you when you want to escape their eyes. Someone who can go with you as you act like yourself.

"Alright." You said, poking his cheeks. "We'll never pretend for people to like us. Let's be us."

He chuckled at your words, staring at you with a smile. How can you be so beautiful? He asks himself that question so much. You were somewhat majestic to see in his eyes. He never knew that simply staring at the girl he loves can make him this complete. He was so doomed. He fell too much in such a short time.

"Enough chatting." He says, pecking your nose. "Let me take care of you now." You chuckled at his statement, freeing yourself from his hug to drink water.

"And Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm taking you out after this. This time, it's a date."

~End of Chapter 31~

~End of Chapter 31~

A double update for my lovelies! Well... I actually want to ask you guys a question.

Is it okay if I use a lot of photos for the next few chapters? Would you guys like that for the puzzles that will soon be asked?

I am so excited for the next chapters! I placed so much effort to make it as best as possible!

Thank you for reading~

-CaramelaTAE