Chapted 15: The Real Culprit

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"Thank you for watching and I hope you will stay tune for the next show!" Changmin says as he ended the show, Kwangsoo approaching him as the others eat ice cream that they hoarded from the suspect.

-Eating the food for the show

"Changmin." Kwangsoo says as he approached the man.

-Finally able to speak

"THAT'S HIM!" The police said the moment they saw Kwangsoo and then ran.

-Caught by the police

Kwangsoo ran as fast as he can as the police followed behind, most of the detectives following right after.

Changmin walks towards them and Minyoung, who was the only one left, stops him. Changmin was confused at the situation since everyone has been running and police were even here. "Let's have a date." Minyoung says as he pulls Changmin to the bench.

-Confused companion

Sejong soon joined the two of them since she gave up on chasing and sat beside Changmin. Minyoung takes out the notebooks and then starts to ask. "Let me ask you some questions."

"So-"

"Wait let me read some comments." Changmin says, cutting Minyoung out rudely which she laughs off.

-Rudely cuts off

"I'm okay." She says as the man stops and finally focuses. "I mean," Minyoung starts as he listened. "You said you had a drink with your friend named Lee Kiwoo."

"I did have a drink with him." He calmly said as the two detectives listened.

"You also said that you joined a contest while they left."

"Yes I did."

"But then Kiwoo was the one named at the cafe." Minyoung says as it seems that the two had different testimonies.

"Kiwoo asked me to enter the event for him. He even gave me his business card."

-Did Kiwoo lie?

"He drank too much." You said as you removed your shoes that had 2 inch heals since the whole teams stopped from chasing since they lost Kwangsoo.

"Kwangsoo caused us too much trouble." Jaesuk says as the whole team sat down except you who was removing your heels.

"Does your feet hurt?" Sehun suddenly asks as you smiled at him and shook your head.

-Worried for the Maknae

"It's the first time Sehun worries." Jaesuk says teasing that was cut by Jaewook's ringing phone.