Chapter 27: Clue Hunting

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

The two detective teams had been sitting and looking through Cesar Elle Kim's notes, deciding where to go and who to team up with. It was going so well with the genius detective team whilst it was quite slow in the other team. But even with the different paces, the two teams both figured that there were two places to go to, dividing themselves into two teams.

-Locations based on the notes

"Sehun-ah, shall we go?" Jaewook asks the young man who had been joining him ever since.

"Yes, Hyung." Sehun says as he stood up, going beside Jaewook.

"Two more." The former agent says, Kwangsoo raising his hands.

"I'll go." -Kwangsoo

"No. I need someone who trusts me." -Jaewook

-Denying volunteers

"Kwangsoo will go." -Jaesuk

"Aish." Jaewook murmured, making the other detective laugh while making Kwangsoo frown.

-Doesn't seem to like Kwangsoo

"Why would you say that?" Kwangsoo asks, offended at the former agent's words.

"Y/n?" Sehun asks you, you shook your head thinking of things. You were positive that you and Chanyeol would meet if you go with Minyoung and the others. It was a gut feeling that you can't deny.

"I think Chanyeol is going at the other place. I want to see him." You said, making the former agent sigh again as he has no choice but to team up with Kwangsoo.

"Let's go, Sehun." Jaewook says as he leaves, Sehun following right behind as Kwangsoo still sulks.

Kwangsoo then stood up silently, still following the two people that exited. "You're still following?" Jaesuk asks, feeling as if Kwangsoo is the one who has no self-conscience.

-Still follows after being rejected

"Sejong, Y/n, let's go." Minyoung says as the tall guy leaves. "Just the two of you and me." Minyoung says as he picks her coat up and tries to stand up.

-Also rejects the two male

"Minyoung-ah." Jaesuk says, offendes at her words since he and Jongmin were supposed to go with them. "We're supposed to go together."

That statement made Minyoung laugh, stepping on her coat and rolling onto the floor making everyone laugh. Jongmin covers her with her coat instantly whilst Jaesuk was still sulking. Minyoung covers her face with her hands, regaining her composure. It was something unique that only your team could have. That was craziness.

-Weird actions by the detectives

"Don't tell me you tripped on your own coat?" -Jaesuk