Chapter 49: Transport Problems

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"By the way, you two look alike." Jaesuk says as he stares at Sehun and Yeonseok who was sitting together inside the train.

-They are both handsome

A few minutes after they rode the bus and ask the criminal questions, which he refused to answer, the bus suddenly moves unsteadily and smoked. The driver asked them to use the train instead of the bus as they need to transport Yeonseok at exactly 1 pm. It was already a few minutes after 11, meaning they cannot wait for another bus to pick him up. They had to meet the deadline.

The sudden bus problem was too suspicious yet they can't do anything. Yeonseok promised to tell them everything after they had successfully transferred him. They had too many questions to ask that they were afraid to be late.

-A sudden bus problem that occurred

On the way to the train, the men kept a good hold on the criminal even though he was requesting for the females. The men couldn't let the girls hold him as the other two females were surely attracted at him. He and Minyoung even flirted a bit in the bus.

"They really look alike." Jongmin says, the two good looking men chuckling simply. You stood up on your seat to glance at the two, your eyes widening at the resemblance.

"They look like brothers!" You exclaimed, slumping back down at your seat. Of course you would say that Sehun was a tad more handsome.

"To be honest, the three of us looks alike." Kwangso says, pointing to the two handsome men than to himself which was a big bluff. He was far away compared to the two. "A was a bit hesitant to say it but ended up saying it."

-A sentence that makes no sense

"Stop provoking the criminal." Jaewook speaks with giggles, finding Kwangsoo's words really ridiculous.

"What do you mean?!" -Kwangsoo

"It might lead to another crime." -Jaewook

"You are so wrong." Sejong buts in as she stare at Kwangsoo, knowing the whole difference. She can't let him think that he was as handsome as the two. The two were heaven compared to him who was hell.

Jongmin lifts himself up, looking at Kwangsoo then at Jaesuk who was beside him. "Honestly, you look like Jaesuk."

The two were in full denial, thinking that the opposite was far more uglier than them. But in reality, they were probably on the same level. "Don't you think that the two sitting together are the ones who look alike?" Kwangsoo says, earning complaints from some people, especially the person beside him. The former agent was taken aback. He believes he is a lot more handsome than the giraffe. 

Everyone was chatting calmly, the train stopping at the first station. Since there were only a few people on train, the only person they saw getting off was a mysterious man. They weren't focused on it as they were talking about taking care of each other as seems suspicious. Jaewook even talked about the usual happenings at the television where things happen when the car or train stops.