Chapter 60: Cries

Your POV

Your POV

"Byeong." I cried as I saw him exit his car. I tried my best to smile, tears still falling. "I cleared my schedule earlier than expected. Since you weren't answering any of my calls, I decided to come here myself."

He was staring at me with those cold eyes. It was our anniversary tomorrow and we were like this. He considers us as an already separated couple while I don't.

-A day closer to the anniversary

I approached him as his eyes follow my every movement, holding my hand. Finally. "Let's head inside." He demands, his voice cold.

He pulls me, the two of us entering the elevator together. Unlike me, he lives in a huge penthouse on this fully secured building. His home was larger than mine even if I have a home of my own.

I let him pull me. I was even smiling as he coldly stride, not even sparing me a glance. This was the best action he has don to me in three days.

We enter his home, the wide and cold living room immediately greeting us. He immediately removes his hand on mine, facing me.

His eyes were readable yet non understandable. It showed three emotions; anger, sadness, and love. "Didn't we break up?"

-An incomplete situation

I smiled at him. Before, I thought I can love a future without him. Then I realized that the future I was wishing cannot be complete without him. We did, I just can't accept it. "Break up requires both of the opinion. I did not agree yet."

He sighs, staring at me with those cold eyes. "Why would you stay on a relationship with a man who wants to end it?" He asks, making a tear drop.

I want to ask myself that too, Sehun-ahh. Maybe it was because of him? Even if he wants to end it, I still please to stay because he will be the one I'm fighting for. "Because it's you. It will always be you."

-Persistently

He stop at my sentence, his eyes slowly showing sadness. "You can still forget me. Forget me as if I was just someone who thought you things that should be useful."

I walked to him, engulfing him in a hug. That was my way to hide the tears that was continuously falling. Knowing my boyfriend, he would hate seeing my cry. He loves me after all. "I don't want to. I can't."

He stays still, staring at the wall in front of him as I cried in his arms. The more this happens, the more I realize how we two are slowly falling. We can't rely on each other anymore.