Chapter 14: Companion

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Kwangsoo sits down at the corner of the guesthouse where stairs were located. "I should call them."

-Call the detective team

"Kwangsoo!" Jaewook answers from the other line, putting the phone on speaker.

"Hyung!" Kwangsoo says.

"Yah! Where had you been? The police are hunting you down!" Jaesuk says as he stopped from eating.

"I know that, Hyung but I am not the murderer!" Kwangsoo defended.

"Show us the evidence that you are not the one then!" Jaesuk shouts.

"Then do you not believe me?!" Kwangsoo asks in disbelief.

"We've been in this trouble because of you and yet you've been bad mouthing me!"

"I've never done such thing!"

"Oppa! Look at the writings in your arm." Minyoung butted in before the two got more complicated.

-Remembering the detective's habit

"I do have many writings!" Kwangsoo says as he pulled his sleeves.

"Did you want to kill Jaesuk?" Minyoung asks straightforwardly, dumbfounding Jaesuk who was in front of her.

"Oh! I do have a small paper in my pocket with his name on it." Kwangsoo says as Sejong realizes.

-Since like Jaesuk was the person who he wanted to kill

"It's this!" She says as she pulls the notebook out where the other half was 'I want to kill'

"Ahh! I've been so curious about it!" Kwangsoo says as Jaesuk was just flustered.

"Anyways, I was here to give a ring. I gave the ring to the victim here in a guesthouse." Kwangsoo explains.

"What was the ring for?" Minyoung questions.

"I don't remember but I found out that I gave her the ring that is said to be from one of the two people I was with and then went out of the lodging with her."

"Oppa, I have an important question. Were you with Lee Changmin or not?" Minyoung asks making Kwangsoo gasp.

"Oh! I don't remember him but I did take a picture with him. He said that we were supposed to meet up at Hallim Park today as he will be streaming a live." Kwangsoo says, remembering the text message.

-Lee Changmin, the second companion

"Hallim Park?"

"Yes. I don't remember agreeing yet he is one of the suspects! I'll head there and try to reach him out! I didn't do it so don't call the police." Kwangsoo said before ending the call.