Chapter 30: Drunk With Him

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

You and your team had finished the dinner that the former agent treated you all to. It was a great dinner, Kwangsoo not drinking a single bit since he was traumatized by the trouble last time. You were drunk as heck, liking the taste of the soju that Sejong kept asking you to drink playfully. You don't even know why you drunk knowing that you have a very low tolerance.

-The youngest detective is drunk

Everyone was now heading home and you were in Sehun's arms as he was assigned to get you home. It was great that he didn't drink as much since you were wasted. You were being carried by him, blabbering random things that made him laugh.

Sehun found it cute on how your alcohol tolerance was really low. He was the one who drink about 2 bottles while you only had 1 yet you were all drunk and groggy around him. It was too adorable in his eyes. Well, almost everything you do is beautiful for him.

-So damned for you

"Oppa!" You said in a tone higher than usual, as Sehun made you sit at the passenger's seat at his car before going to the driver's seat. "Oppa!" You whined as you followed him with your gaze.

"Hmm?" Sehun asked, starting the car. He hovered above you to make sure that you wore you seatbelt, looking at your pouty face that was all red from the alcohol. You were too cute for him to handle as you were staring at him innocently. He never knew that a girl can be this cute.

-The cute drunk detective

"Why are you like that?" You asked him as he sat back down comfortable, still not driving as he found you interesting. He wanted to focus on you more.

"What?" He asks, a smile on his face. He was the youngest of his group and all he receives are care. He never knew that taking care of one person can be this interesting and enjoyable. You made him realize so many things in a short period of time.

-The one who usually receives care now takes care of someone

"Y-you act all sweet and cuddly around me yet you never asked me out!" You shouted, tears slowly forming at your eyes making him panic. "You took me out two times yet every time I ask if it was a date you would deny it or change the topic!"

You were now crying while Sehun was panicking at your actions. Your words were too true and it was stabbing him in the heart. Seeing you cry made him all melt and stare at you lovingly. He was a stupid guy to make you feel like that.

-Crying at the outburst

You were sniffing as you looked at him straight in the eye. "Are you playing with me? You don't like me?"

Your question was a big lightning at Sehun's heart. He never knew that his actions would made you think like it. It was his mission to make you confess to him instead of him and he didn't knew it would result to this. Now he was thinking of how stupid he was.