Restaurant meet

Zayden's best friend!

Gosh, he looked so cute when he smirked standing in front of me.

Smiling a little I tilt my head to look at my watch which showed 3.50 which means I have ten minutes before my shift starts.

I work part time at Beetle house restaurant which is quite near to my college and home.
I thrust the door open and quickly headed towards the changing room. After wearing the apron which had beetle house label I walked out only to find a bunch of handsome guys entering through the door.
I strolled towards the counter and stood there watching each one of them entering the restaurant. Mine and rose eyes were glued to the door cause it's kinda rare you find so many handsome guys at once.

Rose was rating each guy who entered the door. She had her elbow plopped on the counter while she was drooling at the guys.

Shaking my head I move away from the counter taking the order for another table.

"Holy Moly, I give this handsome a 9 out of 10...And himm 10 on 10." Rose gushed, her voice filled with astoundment.

Holding the tray in my hand I walked towards rose to look at the guys who scored 9 and 10 according to her. She never gives any guy above 6 rating so this was quite shocking.

When my darted towards the door, my breath hitched cause the ones whom she rated were none other than — Alex and Zayden.

Both of them were wearing a hoodie of same color and pattern. My eyes slowly trailed from Alex to Zayden. He had his hands dipped inside the pockets while his eyes were fixed on Alex who was speaking showing something in his phone.

I let my eyes to explore Zayden's features.
He might be around 6 feet tall with jet black hair with few baby hair falling on his eyes which is like cherry on top. Bright blue eyes, sharp jaw line and lightish pink lips.
He wasn't overly muscular just on point which was enough for girls to droll.

Overall his looks are just perfect enough for anyone to fall in love with him at first sight. I was still busy peering at him in awe when rose elbowed me making me snap out of dreamland.

Shit!!!

I covered my face with the tray in my hand and turned around.

"What's wrong?!" Rose narrowed her eyes at me.
After Azra, rose is the only person with whom I share everything and just by listening to my stories rose started liking Noah. Well she has met him only twice till now.

"Don't ask me! That's Zayden!" I mutter holding the tray so firmly that my knuckles turned pale.

A gasp escaped her lips, "Oh wait... Zayden Harley — your fiancee? "

I gave her a nod.

"What are you girls doing here? Go take the order." Amanda - the owner of this restaurant voice pierced my eardrum.