Azra - the joker.

Harriet :

After eating we all walked out of restaurant.
"Okay guys, I will take my leave.. I have some work " Jasmine said blinking her eyes at zayden.

Try how much ever you want jasmine.. Even if you look better than me, you don't have his baby in your womb.. So zayden is all mine..!!

After she took her leave, rose came out.
"I get negative vibes from her. Who is she anyways?! " Rose asked looking at me.

Alex eyes grew wide " What do you mean by negative vibes.. You can't judge anyone just like that.. I like her the way she is " He almost yelled at rose. For the first time I have seen this side of Alex.

"Alex she didn't knew that jasmine is your girl.. You are being too rude " I snapped at him. I will never tolerate anyone speaking like that to my best friend.

"Buddy calm down.. What's wrong man " Zayden interrupted.

"And even I get negative vibes from her.. She isn't match for you.. Now yell at me too " I was very angry at Alex. How can he be so rude.
Rose eyes were filled with tears.

"Rose you don't need to cry because of him.. He doesn't deserve your tears " I said hugging rose.

"I didn't mean that way cutie -" Alex started, but I raised my palm asking him to stop "Enough.. You were very rude Alex.. " I said rubbing rose back.

"Is your shift over? " I asked rose pulling away from her.

"Yeah " She replied while sobbing.
"Okay let's go to my place.. Even azra is coming along with me " I said wiping rose tears.

"Hmm" She nodded.

After reaching home. I,azra and rose were preparing dinner.
While William, zayden and Alex were watching football match.
Rose quickly changed her mood back to our playful and fun loving rose.

Azra is worst than zayden in cooking.
"Azra I think instead of helping us, you are increasing our burden " Rose said giggling.

Azra was looking at dough which was spread all over her hand with wide eyes.
The dough was looking more like batter.
"God this is soo very sticky " Azra clasped both her hand together and then pulled away to show how sticky it was.

"Long live your husband.. I don't know how he is going to eat the food prepared by you " I chuckled.

"If she gets someone like zayden who is equally bad in cooking then I can't even imagine the situation " Rose babbled giving me a high five.

"Are you seriously my friends? " Azra said walking towards the sink while littering the entire floor with dough.
This girl is worst than primary school child..
I and rose stood behind watching her show.
Her expressions and the way she described the dough or should I say batter was very funny. She kept on pouting looking at us..

"Finally, my hands are clean " She sighed showing her hands to us.
We both just nodded our heads.

"Girls you both prepare, I will watch you guys " She said taking a step towards us and there she slipped and fell on ground with a thud.
She looked at us pouting like a small kid, I and rose exchanged a look and burst out laughing.

That was really funny.. I wanted to capture her expression.

"I hate you both " She screamed.

All the boys ran inside the kitchen.
Zayden and Alex also burst out laughing.

Azra was giving me and rose death glare. I controlled my laugh a lot.
"Ugh.. You can't be serious.. My hands " She yelled looking at her hands which were now smeared with batter.

I couldn't control my laugh this time and again all of us burst out laughing, I buried my face in zayden chest holding him tightly and started laughing.

"What exactly happened?!" William asked stooping down to her level.
I looked at him, his eyes filled with concern.
Aww my brother is so cute.

"Your sister is monstar! " Azra shouted looking at me.
"Yeah okay..! Can you get up " He asked giving her hand.

Wait did my brother agree that I was monstar? . I wanted to get angry but after looking at his affection towards her I kept quite.

He helped her in standing up. She yelped in pain. " I think you hurt your ankle " I said taking a step towards her but zayden held my wrist " Angel If you fall , I will get heart attack.. So you be here.. William will check " He said.

I just gave him a nod and walked back in his arms. My safe heaven!!

"I think your ankle is twisted! " William said taking a look at her foot.
"All thanks to your beautiful sister " She snapped and looked at me "I hate you " She said giving me angry look.
"Yes.. I love you too " I giggled.
She looked at me for few second and started laughing.

William was dumb founded, he was staring at us with wide eyes.

❤..

A/N : I hope you enjoyed the chapter..
Please vote and comment.. Just a vote of yours will make me happy..