Epilogue 🌸

Before starting the last chapter of this novel... I just want to let you all know about my other completed novels... Please do read and support... Thank you 💕

If you can't find the books just visit this ID

alina_ashh

.
.
.

To me, you are perfect!

Third person pov [3 years later ]

"Zayden! You better get your son outside kitchen if you want food! " Harriet yelled from kitchen.

Zayden placed his laptop on the table and walked inside the kitchen. Vegetables were sprawled on the floor while Shane was playing with them.

"Champ! " Zayden stooped down to his level and scrunched up his nose "Fellow why are you troubling my angel?! " He asked lifting his son in his arm.

"Moma " Shane pointed his finger at the island of the kitchen, zayden made him stand on the island.
"Don't you moma me? " Harriet turned to face her cute little son.
"What did he do? " Zayden controlled his smile and asked Harriet.
"You see all these vegetables here " She pointed at the floor "From past 5 minutes your son is hitting me with them " She said crossing her arms in the front.

Before zayden could reply anything, Shane walked on towards Harriet and curled his hand around her neck. He pouted looking at Harriet and kissed her cheeks holding her tightly.

Harriet couldn't help but smile with contentment, she wrapped her hand around his small body and looked at zayden "This son of yours is going to be heart breaker in future " She giggled.
"Ah! I don't doubt that when he has killer looks of his father " Zayden winked at harriet.

"Okay enough enough! She is my angel dude " Zayden pulled his son back in his arms.
Shane pouted and shook his head "My moma " He replied narrowing his eyes at zayden.

"So lily is mine? " Zayden teased his son, lily is Alex daughter. She turned one yesterday.

"Lily my angel, moma also mine " Shane was almost about to cry.

"Yeah " Zayden raised his eyebrow and pecked Harriet on her cheek. Shane eyes went wide and he swiftly freed himself from zayden and walked towards Harriet , he quickly wiped her cheek and kissed it earning a giggle from Harriet.

Zayden sighed " He is becoming a villian of my love story? " , he flickered his finger on Shane forehead and said "If you are done with my angel, let's go out boss " He engulfed Shane in his arms.