family trip ll

H. O. P. E
hold on pain ends...!
💞

Harriet pov :

This place is so amazing...
The window is so large it reminds me of a store-front.
The birds travel past, buffeted by the winds that whistle through these trees.
The city below is so far away it's like another world, those ant-like people and all their problems are left behind and are far away from here...
I stand in the balcony looking at the stream flowing and feeling it's sooting sound..
I feel a pair of warm hands sliding across my stomach followed by voice " morning angel, when did you wake up..?! "
"morning, few minutes before.. " I said.
zayden pulled me closer to him, my back pressed against his hard chest. My breath hitched when he held me tightly. "So did you like this place.. " he asked
"I love this place, it's just amazing..! "
"umm.. we can come often then.. " he said leaning closer to me, I could feel his hot breathe on my ear, This is so cozy and romantic.
"Harriet.. " it was moms voice. He moved away from me.
"yes mom.. " I said
"both of you get ready and come down.. " saying this she left.

After getting ready both of us went down, I could hear someone giggling , it was a girl voice.
"Oh here she is, that's my daughter-in-law Harriet.. " mom said once I was near the dinning table.

All the faces turned towards me but I was attracted to one beauty, she might be Stella.. wow.. she is pretty...!

"Morning.. " I said and sat next to mom and zayden sat next to me.
"Must say Harriet is very beautiful... she has that look of purity... " Mrs. Christopher said "....and very captivating eyes.. " stella continued. What should I say..?! iam not used to compliments...!
I just smiled at them.

We had our breakfast, I helped mom in cleaning the dishes.
I was standing out watering the plants when someone said " Hey beautiful.. " I turned around to see a guy whom I haven't seen before. He was tall, dusky skin and brown eyes , totally he is good looking but not as much as zayden, shit..! why do I always compare guys with zayden..?

"You must be --" he scratched his temple thinking "Mrs.Zayden Harley.. " another voice came, I know it's my husband..

Mrs. Zayden Harley ♡♡ - when zayden said those words it felt so different and so intimating. My heart was pounding.
Zayden placed one of his hand on my waist and he extended his other hand to the guy in front.

"Nathan Vixon.. " he said
I was just looking at zayden, he is no more rude and arrogant zayden. He looked in my direction and smiled that's exactly when my heart stopped beating, god..! did he just smile..!

My goodness..! He has dimples, he's easily the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and I wish nobody ever sees it other than me cause I am sure they will feel the same what Iam feeling right now... I don't want anyone to snatch him away from me. I didn't even blink once cause I don't want to erase the image of his breath taking smile.

"Angel.. " he said
"uh what.. " I asked
"Dreaming.? " he asked removing his hand from my waist and holding my hand.
"uh.. no.. " I shook my head like a child.

"I guess you guys met.. " it was Stella
"we did.. " Nathan said, stella wrapped her hand around nathan's arm.
" I was expecting you to be handsome when stella described you.. " Nathan said laughing
"He has become more hot than before. I now regret not approaching him.. " stella said in teasing voice.

I turn to look at zayden.
ugh.. No change in his expression.

"well you still have chance, you can go to him and I can have the beautiful lady.. " Nathan said again in playful manner but zayden's grip on my head tightened.
Does he not get jokes..?