Part 2🖤

Welcome back lovelies..!
This part will not only have my zayden & Harriet story but also other others..

Characters

Zayden Harley

Harriet Granger now ( Harriet Harley)

Alex - Zayden best friend

Rose and Azra - Harriet best friend.

William and Noah - Harriet brothers.

Jasmine Brown - New entry.. (Ex-classmate of Zay and Alex)

Jannet Barlow - A girl who likes zayden.

●○●○●○●○

  Just when the caterpillar thought it's end of her life, it started flying..!💜

Harriet pov :

The glittering stream of sun rays were falling on my eyes combined with a faint sound of birds chirping made me open my eyes to look at my dear husband who was already staring at me..

"What's the time..?! " I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning to you too angel, it's only 8 " He said, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Um.. You said -  we are going out, right.? " I sat up resting my head on his shoulder.

"Yes we are, everyone is ready and are waiting for you downstairs. " He caressed my hair tucking a strand behind my ear.

"Then I will be quick " I gave him a smile and ran in the direction of washroom.

"Babe you aren't supposed to run like that, what if you trip and fall.. Remember you are pregnant.. " I heard him saying when I was inside the washroom.

I wore a black top paired white jeans , pinned my hair on one side.
When I walked down I saw alex, william, noah, rose and zayden waiting for me.

"Mom and dad aren't coming " I asked, examining the contents they have packed in the picnic baskets.

"They are already out on their trip cutie " Alex said wrapping his hand around my shoulder.

"Trip..?! " Which trip..? Mom didn't mention about any trip earlier.

"Your in-laws , aunt and uncle have gone to visit their relatives in zurich. " Noah said, taking the baskets in his hand "so let's hurry " with that he excited the door.

We decided that I and zayden will come in one car, noah and rose in one, william and alex in another.
My phone buzzed in my pocket, it was azra.

"Hello baby.. " Her cheerful voice greeted me.

"Hello beautiful. From when did you become an early bird " I asked, cause I know, for azra most difficult thing is getting up early in the morning.

"Sweden changed me " She replied.

"Um, we are going out, do you want to join. " I asked

"I would love to, give me half n hour. Oh god, I can't wait to see you..! " with that she disconnected.

"So guys there is change in plan, azra is also joining us, so we will leave after half n hour. " I said walking next to zayden.

"Angel it's four hour journey from here, I think it's better if we leave now, one of them can pick azra. " Zayden said

"Better, I will pick azra " Noah said.
My eyes darted in the direction where rose was standing, she was hurt and it could be clearly seen on her face.

"What's wrong babe " Zayden asked.
Turning my face to look at him. I took a deep breath.

"Zayden I can't see rose getting hurt, she was so happy when I said she is gonna accompany Noah. But now look at her, I can feel what she is feeling, I felt the same when jannet was close to you " I said looking into his eyes, I think I shouldn't have brought jannet's name now but it just slipped from my tongue.

"Give me a minute " saying this he walked to Alex and told him something.

"So let's get going " Alex said " I have some urgent work to do, so you guys go ahead I will come after some time " He turned and started walking "... And yea I will pick azra, so you guys go ahead.. "

"Now are you happy " Zayden whispered near my ear placing his hand on my waist.

"Have I ever told you, you are just the best..! " I said smiling at him. He looked at me in awe.

"Have I ever told you.? How crazy you drive me when you make such cute faces.. " he said, pecking my cheek.

"Okay love birds. Time to leave " Rose said, opening the door of noah's car.
She just couldn't stop blushing.
My. Goodness..! She loves my brother a lot. I hope he will notice it before something else happens.

Damn..! this place is beautiful, it was sunset time and the view of sun setting with streams of yellow and orange light was just amazing, beach sunset is always garish..There were no people around which means my husband literally got this entire place booked for us.

"Please tell me this isn't a dream " Rose asked holding my hand, her eyes scanning the entire place.

"Offcourse not..! " I said, piching her palm.

"Ouch..! , that wasn't needed " she said rubbing her palm.

"Drama queen. "

"Angel, Rose. We are gonna stay here for three days so select the rooms of your choice" Zayden said holding my hand in his.

❤..

A/N: Make me happy by pressing the star button...