Harmony

Third person pov :

There was a car honk in front of the gate and all their attentions were drawn towards the gate.

"Oh shit! I am dead " Alex muttered panicking, "Don't tell me you forgot to pick her " Zayden questioned Alex with confusion plastered on his face.

"Jeez!!!I did " Alex answered gulping "And it's all because you kept me busy with basketball stuff. It's not my mistake. You better answer her...Hell!! Why didn't you pick her?" Alex shrugged shaking his head.

"What the hell dude?! Why are you pushing me in front of fire... " Zayden thought about something for a second and pulled Harriet towards him " I was busy taking care of angel, don't you dare blame me. She is pregnant so I am supposed to take care of my wife " Zayden said, all the while Harriet was looking at him with confusion.

"Zayden, I was with azra entire day. When did you take care of me?! " Harriet asked raising an eyebrow.
"I love you cutie, you better say this in front of her too " Alex exclaimed , smirking at zayden.
"Angel can you not lie for me please baby " Zayden was practically begging Harriet.

"Where were you arseholes! " Came another sharp voice and all the heads turned to face the owner of the voice.
"Answer! " Alex whispered to zayden "You answer " Zayden whispered back.

The girl standing in front was carrying an aura of ruling queen, the one who can make any guy kneel in front of her. She was beautiful with grey eyes and blonde hair which falling till her shoulder. She was wearing black denim jeans , white shirt and black coat. She was looking like the girl who has craze in bikes and loves speed.

"Answer me now! You good-for-nothing boys" She said crossing her hand in the front of her chest.

"Zayden who is she?! " Harriet asked him, while zayden was standing like a statue.
"Oh are you his angel and his cutie ? " The girl in front asked Harriet first pointing her index finger towards zayden and next at Alex.
"Yeah " Harriet smiled a little "Well, how you do you know me? "

But instead of getting a reply she was pulled into a bear hug "Oh gosh! You are an breathtaking beautiful specially your eyes" The girl said after breaking Harriet free from hug. She read the expression on Harriet face and smiled "I am this bastard's cousin - Harmony ! " She said kicking Alex leg.

"Ouch" Alex winced in pain.
"Nice to meet you harmony! But why are you angry on them? " Harriet asked.
"Will you believe me if I tell you I was sitting in freaking airport waiting for them to pick me up!" She said and Harriet gasped.

"They are all yours! " Harriet gave harmony a wicked and stood next to rose.
Here Alex and zayden were a bit scared cause harmony knows karate, judo and many more fighting tricks. They were scared that she might break their bones.

Harmony turned her gaze past zayden and her face turned red with anger.
Zayden stepped aside and turned back to see harmony was glaring at Noah.

"YOU!! " both Noah and harmony screamed at the same time.
"What the hell are you doing here?! " Harmony barked "I am going to kill you " She started moving towards Noah.
Alex held harmony by waist and stopped her "You know him? " Alex questioned harmony who was still burning with anger.
"Please tell me the airport girl is not her? " Zayden asked Noah narrowing his eyes.
"This bloody son of b**** broke my new lipsticks which costed me fortune " Harmony was struggling to break free from Alex hold.

"Did you just dig your own grave bro ?! " William chuckled looking at Noah.

"That's because you scratched my entire hand! " Noah took a step forward glaring at harmony.