Time for payback.

DEDICATED TO

andrahb   ElifKhan764  OliviaSonjola   DorisT14  MadzRuiz bohemian_1601   amisha
capricioussrish     KusumYadav844
purple053  sakshi2331  reonstar IzzyLight9  KpemahRafia keerthisheri faileth DipanwitaGuha daedalian9       Misa_mithi

AND

Anshmohammad (Bdy gal) Sorry I was supposed to update this yesterday but I couldn't.

Zayden pov :

Alex was standing outside speaking on call.
"Alex let's go and visit our guests " I say with a wicked smile plastered on my face.
Alex laughs "I have been waiting to see this side of yours, who is gonna stay with cutie?! " He questioned looking back at the closed door.

"I have called rose and azra, they will be here in no time " I said walking outside the hospital.

"So, I am making a call to jasmine and jannet , I will ask then to meet us at your place probably " Alex shrugged playing with his phone.

I and Alex waited for both the witches to arrive.

"Zayden I am really sorry, I didn't knew she is going to push Harriet down! I just wanted to scare harriet, I had no intentions of causing her any harm " Jasmine blabbered as soon as she got inside the house.

" Well take your seats , we have lot a speak " I raised my hand and pointed at the chair in front of me.
Alex was on call with some agent.

"Zayden you need to believe me " Jasmine spoke again while rubbing her palms together.

"So let's start with Jasmine, what punishment do you want? It's better if you decide yourself or else you know to what Zayden Harley can go, you made a grave mistake by touching my love " I said leaning back on chair and looking at Jasmine with very serious look.

"Zayden I am really sorry! " She said with tears rolling down her cheek.
"Since you ain't picking, let me decide. Alex are you done? " I called him, he is been on call since 10 minutes.
Alex walked and sat next to me "Jasmine, I think you received some mail or call or message from your manager? " Alex questioned smirking at her.

Jasmine hurriedly dug into her bag and pulled out her phone, as soon as she saw her phone her face turned pale. As if the blood has drained out of her face.

"You didn't do this! " She yelled looking at Alex who was now giving me sinister smile.

"Now now, he didn't do anything. You started the game, we just did a phone call " I replied, I so badly wanted to capture her face expression right now.

"Alex how could you do this to me, this was my lifetime goal. I was preparing for this since long " She said while holding the hem of her dress tightly "please don't do this. I am begging you, this is my dream,I can't lose it please. I have worked really hard for this." She pleaded while tears streaming down her eyes.

"You should have thought about it before messing up with me. Now we can't do anything jasmine. You are being replaced by another model and you are banned from the modelling industry for next 10 years. Oh sorry! This also means your dream can never come true. You can't walk on that damn ramp for which you were preparing for so long time " I gave her one big smile and turned my attention towards jannet.

"I don't have any such dreams for you to shatter. " Jannet hissed while twirling her hair.

"Oh I figured it out! So I give you one option. You fall from the same stairs from where you pushed my angel or the consequences won't be good " I closed my eyes thinking about my angel and how she was in pain. I don't know how am I keeping this calm. I want to rip their heads apart but only things that's preventing me to do that is they are girls and I don't raise my hand on women.

"Do you take me as a fool? Why would I do that?! " She asked while victory kind of smile plastered on her face.

"Do you tell the same even after seeing this? " I asked giving her Alex phone which had the video where she was pushing angel down the stairs.

For a second she was shocked but then she composed her face expression and said " You think I can't come out of this police and cases. My dad is gonna bail me like this "she flickered her finger in front of my eyes.

" Oh then I think you should see the next video too " I suggested her , waiting to see her reaction.

"What the hell is this? " She stood up walking towards me, I knew this was coming. I smirked and stood in front of her.

"How did you do this? " She asked, "Simple! You see my dad loves his daughter-in-law a lot. This video is on social media now. Your dad was being kicked out of the company and his shares are taken away. So you still think he can bail you? " I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You are such a bitch zayden " She held my collar " Oh! Wait I am not finished yet. Your family is almost bankrupted , so I will leave your dad free now. I only want to punish you so I have decided that I will give him back 30 percent shares, only if he won't do anything when you are in jail. " I said touching her hair "you shouldn't have touched my girl "
Jannet phone started ringing , it was her dad.
"He is calling you to tell good news and by the way you are suspended from college and yea a restraining order will be permitted to you. I am just making sure that you will be nowhere near to my angel. You will be taken to some other country and enjoy the new country's atmosphere in JAIL " I laughed at her now horror filled face.

"You can't do this? " She asked while looking between Alex and I.
"Well we already did it! " I sighed "I think you should meet your family once " I took a look at my wrist watch "you just have 3 more hours and then you will dragged out by police. Enjoy jannet! " I said walking out.

This felt good, seeing them cry put my heart at ease but I don't know how angel will react to this news.

❤..