Rose and Alex.

Check out my other COMPLETED books :) I have tried my best to improve my way of writing...!

1. Winterville High
[ College Romance - #bestfriendslove ]

2. Our unforseen story - NOAH AND HARMONY STORY

✨✨

T

hird person pov :

"Umm... Why do you like this movie so much?! " Alex leaned back on couch while rose couldn't take her eyes off the TV.

"Cause I love Hardin Scott " Rose winked at Alex and turned her gaze back to tv.

After few minutes, Rose looked at Alex with her eyes narrowed "What?! " Alex shrugged.

"Popcorn , can you prepare popcorn please " Rose pouted at Alex and that was enough to melt Alex heart.

"Now baby, why don't you ask your Hardin Scott to prepare popcorn for you " Alex pulled rose closer to him and pecked her cheek.

"What's the time " Rose turned her gaze towards the big clock "I have 2 more hours before my shift starts " She sighed leaning towards Alex and resting her head on his chest.

"What do you want to eat? " Rose asked while playing with Alex fingers.

"Anything you would like to prepare " He said wrapping his hand around her waist.

For some odd reason Alex was bit nervous. Rose sensed it but she didn't want to question him now so she let the topic slide.

"I am gonna prepare dinner then " She said running towards the kitchen.

Alex was murmuring something under his breath, it was as if he was practicing something.

"Rose? " He called standing behind her.
"Yes! You want something? " She asked turning to face him.
"Actually I wanted to ask you something? " Alex cleared his throat.

"Okay boy why are you so nervous, Cmon whatever it is I won't kill until you don't ask for break up... Well even if you ask - you ain't getting one " She said wrapping her hands around his neck.

Alex was somewhat comforted after listening to her words. He was about to speak before to that his phone dinged.
Both of them turned their gaze to look at the message, it was from Harriet.

Cutie - You can do this... You know I love you ❤ go ahead... I already know the answer though! 😉

Rose looked at Alex with her eyes narrowed "You guys are planning some prank on me or something?! "

"No no princess, it's just I wanted to ask you - " He trailed off looking everywhere but not her.

"Ask me what?! " Rose rolled her eyes shaking her head.

"I will come in a minute " Alex said and walked outside grabbing his phone.

"Damn cutie this is so difficult " Alex said once Harriet answered his call.

"I knew you will get nervous... Alex it's very easy... You need to just stand in front of her and ask her one question... Her answer will be yes... I am sure about it " Harriet replied on the other side.

"what if she says no! " Alex questioned.

"If you don't ask her right now, I will set her with someone else " Harriet chuckled "Alex cmon you can do this! Go ahead...I will call you back to hear good news... Bye " Harriet disconnected the call.

"Rose " Alex called walking inside the kitchen, he stood in front of her and closed his eyes for a second.

"You are scaring the shit out of me Alex, whatever the damn it is speak up " Rose said placing her hand on her hips.

"Will you " He cleared his throat once more " Move in with me " He blurted out.

Rose batted her eyelids trying to comprehend what Alex said.
"Rose , we are in relationship for 2 years now. You stay here with me 3 days a week, my parents love you. Hell! We love each other so I don't think it's a problem if you move in with me! " Alex was nervous, he didn't want to hear a no from rose.

Rose burst out laughing "You seriously thought I will tell NO, god! Why were you so scared " Rose wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled Alex closer.
"Wait is that a yes? " Alex arched his eyebrow
"Yes " Rose pouted.

Alex dipped in and placed his lips on rose. The kiss was passionate one which brought tingles in rose stomach. She was very happy that finally they have taken a big step towards their relationship.

"Thank you so much baby. " He said pulling away from her.
"Okay, I love you too " She giggled pecking Alex lips.
"Yeah, I love you" Alex pulled rose in his embrace.

❤...

A/N : Many of you thought he is gonna propose her for marriage right? 😅