caught

Harriet pov :

"can you please not kiss my wife like that, at least not in front of me " zayden said with angry tone which made alex laugh harder.

"when you are not around I can kiss her " Alex asked circling his hand around my shoulder.

"Don't alex , don't test me when it's her topic.. "

"guys let's have dinner please " I said sitting down on the dinner table.

After having dinner, I was standing in balcony looking outside when I felt his hands circling around my stomach and pulling me closer to him. "I missed holding you like this " he whispered near my ear which made me shiver. I will be lying if I said my heart didn't flutter when I heard him say that. He kissed my cheek.

"I know you want to ask me something?! " he said holding me tighter.

"how many girlfriend did you have earlier..?! "

"I never dated any girl before. Now I realise I can't even date cause iam married " he said chucking.

" oh so you are regretting getting married " I asked turning around and crossing my hands in front of my chest.
"no babe.. " he said pecking my cheek once more. No zayden this sweet gesture of yours is not gonna help you today.

"zayden iam in no mood of joke, alex told me about your girlfriend.. "

"which girlfriend " he asked raising an eyebrow.

"zayden like seriously..? " I asked, now he is seriously testing my patience. I can clearly make out that he is trying to push this topic.

"okay fine, she wasn't my girlfriend angel but yea she was close to me, we were attracted to each other but I didnt ask her out cause alex told me that he kind of liked her so I backed off.. " he said pulling me closer to him.

"attracted to her... do you have any count of number of girls you were attracted..? "

"babe are you jealous, it was mere attraction nothing else, I only love you..! " he said leaning in to kiss me but I pulled away.

"what's her name?! "

"Jasmine Brown..! " he said
what...?!
"Is she the jasmine brown iam thinking about. "
"yep.. "
"oh my god..! you guys knew each other.. " I asked taking a step backwards.
"why are you so shocked"
"cause she is jasmine fucking brown... " I said, did I just swear

"babe did you just swear "
"Are you guys still in touch " I asked.

"nah.. " he replied, he was about to tell something else when his phone started ringing.
Brown's are the next richest people after Harley's.

I have seen Jasmine in magazines she is not that good looking but she carries a sense of power were ever she goes. Talking about looks she is way more better than me. She is currently studying at Concord Law College.
Why only zayden..? Out of all the guys in the world it should be zayden..!
I need to clear my mind from all this, I know they never dated but worst part is I read in one of her posts that she is gonna visit our college next sem by visit I mean join our college next semester.
Why me god..? first it was jannet and now Jasmine.
I was sleeping when the bed next to me dipped inside.
"are you sleeping angel " zayden asked placing his hand on my waist.

"No.. "

"why..?! "

"I don't know iam just thinking about Jasmine "

"don't think anything about any girl, remember my promise all girls are my sisters except you and I will only love you.. " he said giving me a soft kiss below my ear, my lips curled up into a smile.
"I don't want to attend college tomorrow, I want to hangout with rose " I said
" okay babe as you wish .. "
"you aren't going to college either " I said turning to face him
"okay madam.. " he said pecking my lips, I wrapped my hands around his neck and buried my face In his chest.
"goodnight angel "
"goodnight "

🌼🌼🌼

Alex pov :

Harriet called me and asked me to pick her friend from restaurant.
Zayden called me and said iam not going to attend college today.

I guess both husband and wife have this character of ordering me around. It's not like I complain but I like to do whatever cutie tells.

So currently iam waiting in front of this restaurant for rose cutie's friend.
There she comes, she is similar to Harriet. She is wearing a simple dress little makeup.

"I waited for 10 minutes " I said when she hopped in the car.
she rolled her eyes "I never asked you to come early and wait for me "

Rude huh..?
"Gosh..! you are so rude " it slipped before I could process.
"what did you expect? you were expecting me to flirt with you.. " she turned towards the window looking out.
Alex stop..!
I started the car, she was in her own world.
"sorry Iam little stressed out so I was rude earlier. " she said after some time.
Oh man..! she can speak sweetly too.

"that's okay.. " I replied  " um.. you can have chocolate it's in the draw "
"why do you keep chocolates..?! " she asked taking out kitkat.
Sure she is Harriet best friend, there taste is also same.
"it's for cutie.. she loves chocolates"
"cutie is your girlfriend.. " she asked facing me
"damn..! I wish that was possible but unfortunately it's for Harriet.. " I said returning my gaze towards the road.
"hmm.. you both looked cute though.. " she said, I turned to see her with my eyes wide and then gave her one of my signature smile and said "you can how many ever chocolates you want... "
she just smiled.

🌼🌼🌼

Harriet pov :

I was sitting on couch waiting for alex and rose to come and zayden like always was doing something on phone.
"iam bored " I said throwing pillow towards him.
"come here.. "
I went and sat next to him , he was playing some game in his phone.
"enough of playing " I said snaching his phone.
"angel don't " he said and tried taking his phone away from my hand, I leaned away from him and teased him with my tongue out.
"oh babe you don't know what you are wishing for " he said smirking
"oh what iam I wishing for?! " I asked pouting. The next thing I knew was he hovered over me holding both my hands in his , our faces inches apart, I stopped laughing and looked into his blue eyes.
"um.. okay take your phone and get up " I said
Now it was his time to laugh.
"nah.. keep my phone with you " he said leaning towards me and placed his lips on my forehead.

"zayden door is wide open, alex and rose can walk in anytime " I said but deep down I didnt want him to move away from me.
"Give me a kiss and I will leave you " he said

I just blinked my eyes, did he just tell that..?
His gaze moved towards my lips and back to my eyes.
gulp..!
The way he looks is so intimating. As his lips met mine the world melted away. The taste of mint and warm honey was intoxicating. I wrapped my hands around his neck and his hands caressed my neck then my waist. With my eyes shut his warm breathe felt like summer breeze. Our lips moving in sync. A soft moan escaped my lips when he gripped my hair and deepened our kiss. He plunged his tongue deeper sucking my lips.
gosh..! I can never get enough of this..!

"get a room please " another voice came and we both pulled apart, our breathing was uneven.
God .. what a timing..!
zayden pulled my head to his chest and this is what I wanted, I want to hide, I can't meet rose eyes.
"dude your timing is always bad " zayden said to alex
"You guys should learn to lock the doors. " he replied
They both went inside the study room, I turned to meet rose eyes which were currently wide opened and her face filled with question marks..!

"what..?! " I asked placing my hands on my cheeks
"that was hot.. " she said and moved in my direction and hugged me "I want all the detail of what and all you guys did " she asked
"That was just a kiss " I said trying to act cool

"Kiss was this breathtaking iam imagining how will be -" I slapped her arm "gross stop it " I said dragging her to my bedroom.

❤..