27 | Car Race

It's better to be here and there..!
-Robinson

●○●○●○●○

When I was preparing breakfast I heard a girl's voice

When I was preparing breakfast I heard a girl's voice. A certain someone whose voice I can never forget - Jannat Barlow.

What is she doing here? It's Sunday for God's sake.

"Where is Zayden?" She asked walking inside kitchen.

"Sleeping" I mutter uninterestingly.

"Fine, I will wake him up."

And who is she to do that?

"No need" I said instantly halting her footsteps. She turned around to face me. Both her eyebrows were pulled closer.

"Why?"

"I will wake him up," I answer walking past her. I might have allowed her to enter my kitchen but I would definitely not allow her to enter my bedroom.

"Zayden get up..." I mutter touching his arm.

He half opened his eyes and looked at the clock.

"It's only 8 in the morning and it's Sunday. Why did you wake me up so early?" he questioned rubbing his palm over his now closed eyes.

"Jannet is waiting for you downstairs." I fold my arms in front of my chest.

He halted his action and furrowed his brows, "What is she doing here?"

Whoa!

"I don't know. Go and ask." saying this I sauntered downstairs to find Alex in kitchen.

"Alex when did you come. And what are you doing here in kitchen?" I ask giving him a light smile.

"I was waiting for you cutie."

"Why?"

"C'mon let's cook together." He grasped my wrist and dragged me towards the counter. "What are we going to prepare now." He asked whilst forwarding an apron.

The girl who is going to marry Alex and gets his love is one hell of a lucky girl but unfortunately I can't be that girl cause the only person I like is my husband; no matter how badly he treats me. I like Alex too but it's nothing when compared to what I feel for Zayden.

"Hey what are you day dreaming about?" Alex snapped his fingers in front of my eyes breaking my reverie of thoughts.

"Huh? Nothing"

Alex was having fun while cooking and I was frowning all the time cause instead of helping me Alex was creating mess in the kitchen.

"Here Harriet taste this." Alex said.