She is pregnant

Harriet pov :
Next day I called rose and asked her to come with me to pharmacy.
I have no idea what iam gonna do..? How iam gonna explain him..? Iam sure that he doesn't want kid at this age..!
Zayden had some work in college so I came to rose place.
Should I tell her..?

"Okay that's enough.. will you please stop moving to and fro cause it's driving me crazy " rose was actually irritated.
I sat on the edge of bed drawing circles on my skirt.
"Can you please speak what are you thinking..?! " rose asked with her hands on her hips.
"I think -" I raise my head to look at her, should I tell her?
"you think what Harriet?! "
"I think iam pregnant" I say in one breathe and close my eyes shut.

"what..?! really oh my god iam so happy.. " she hugged me so tightly.
"rose I said 'I think iam pregnant' " I stressed on word think.
"let's hit pharmacy and get you a kit "

I just can't believe what's gonna happen next, presently iam sitting on toilet bowl, with white thing held in my hand which clearly says iam pregnant.
Should I be happy or should I be scared? Iam numb at this moment.
Later during evening zayden came and picked me from rose place.

Entire ride he kept on asking me what's the matter but I just kept on telling him nothing..
I didn't have mood of preparing dinner cause I was little dizzy.
"um.. can we order dinner " I sat next to him resting my head on his shoulder.
"Are you okay angel.. why do I have this feeling that you are hiding something from me " he asked with his eyes looking directly into my eyes trying to find the truth.
"Nothing iam just bit tired " I closed my eyes and held his arm.

"Iam calling alex for dinner " he texted Alex and ordered food too.
"Ask him to pick rose too " I said with my eyes closed
"babe iam not doing that, last time they almost got into fight so I don't think he will agree to pick her "
I tilt my head little and opened my eyes to look at him " tell him cutie asked you to pick rose while coming "

"Have I ever told you this..? " he raised an eye brow " told what " I sat straight "how much I get jealous when he calls you cutie " he leans closer to me and placed a kiss on my nose.
" Well lover boy iam happy to hear that.. " I said giggling.
He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me closer, I thought he is gonna kiss me but instead he started tickling me.

"No zayden stop " I was laughing uncontrollably. I was twisting and turning with my head on his lap.
He finally stopped when he saw tears in my eyes.
"God I missed this laugh " he said cupping my face and kissing me deeply.
After having dinner, all four of us sat in our room playing Ludo..!
My head suddenly started spinning, things around me started getting blur. What's happening to me  ?
"angel what is wrong with you " that's the last sentence I heard next thing I knew was everything turned into black..!
Finally which felt like eternity I opened my eyes. Zayden was sitting next to me holding my hand in his , he looked tensed.

"Thank god angel you almost killed me " zayden said as soon he saw me opening my eyes.
I just gave him a plane smile.
"Harriet are you okay " rose said and zayden stood up giving her space to sit next to me, she leaned near my ear and whispered "you didn't tell him yet..?! "
"tell me what..?! " it was zayden voice.

Rose and I started at each other.
"Man why do I feel these girls are hiding something.. " Alex said standing next to zayden.
"What are you ? a doctor " rose blurted without thinking.
Both zayden and alex opened their eyes wide cause it's now confirmed that something is wrong with my health.
"say..? " rose said again.

I elbowed her " you aren't helping " with that she zipped her mouth.
"babe please can you tell me what is wrong with you " zayden asked again.

"Hey you rose or lily or whatever you are, what did you do to cutie..?! "
"Like seriously? what do you mean " she stood up on bed.
"She gets ill everytime she meets you.. " he said
All the while I and zayden were turning our faces from alex to rose.
why are they even fighting..?