Games time

Zayden Pov :

Angel was shivering with cold "Angel let's go inside " I wrapped my hands around her shoulder pulling her closer.

"After few minutes, please " She made puppy like face.

This girl surely knows how to melt my heart.

"Okay " I kissed her nose and her cheeks turned crimson red.

"Okay okay, love birds attention please " Alex announced. "We are planning of playing games tomorrow, you both up for it or you have some other plans " He said the last part with huge smile on his face.

Before I could answer, angel spoke "No plans, we will also play games with you " She said smiling brightly.I just can't enough of her beautiful smile.

"Make sure Angel shouldn't get stressed after playing those games " I said to Alex.

"Even I care about cutie, so don't worry " Alex said winking at angel.
I can't say him anything.. Why?? He is very close to angel. She treats him like best friend maybe more than that like a brother.
After deciding about games for tomorrow we all walked inside the pent house.

"I will come in few minutes angel, go inside our room " I said walking in the direction of kitchen.
Mom instructed me to make sure angel drinks milk before sleeping.
I walked inside the room to see her standing in the balcony looking at stars. I placed the milk on table and went out.
I wrapped my hands around her stomach pulling her closer to me "What are you doing here angel?! " I asked placing my chin on her shoulder.

"Zayden I am worried about my brother and my best friends " She said turning around wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Why..?! What happened? " I asked confused.

"Ugh..! It's so complicated..listen " She started moving away from me "Rose likes noah you know right ?! " She asked.
I nodded.The way Rose looks at noah it's obvious she is crazy about him.

"Rose likes Noah, Noah likes azra, William likes azra and... " She trailed off.
"And what?! " I asked
"I think azra likes Alex " She said looking sadly in my direction.

"And Alex likes jasmine.. They are in contact with each other. Alex told me about this yesterday " I held her hands in mine to check if she is too cold.

"What..? I can't even name this geometrically connected love stories " She said battling her eyelids.
"See angel, we can't do anything in this matter.. They should solve it themselves.. " I tried to calm her, it's not good for her to take so much stress.
"You are right, but I can't see anyone hurt " She buried her face in my chest.
"I know love, I know " I said picking her in bridal style.

"Zayden what are you doing put me down " She screamed.
"Oh no babe, it's sleeping time.. " I said walking inside and placing her on bed, I laid down next to her pulled her in my embrace.

She was awake, I could feel it "Angel you need to sleep now, don't stress yourself " I said kissing her forehead.

"Okay goodnight " She said giving me a sweet smile.

"Goodnight babe " I replied burying my face in crook of her neck.
But soon she pulled away from me "what happened angel..?! " I asked

"Tell goodnight angel "She said looking directly looking into my eyes.
I chuckled " Goodnight my beautiful angel " I pecked on her lips.
She snuggled closer to me and closed her eyes.

Morning after breakfast, we all went out to play games as per our plan.

The first we planned was tug of war.

"Let's make two teams - One is zayden team and another is alex team " William announced "You guys choose the people you want in your time now "

"I want cutie " Alex said pulling angel away from my grip.
Angel looked at me and then at alex " Cmon cutie, choose me once over zayden " Alex laughed.

"Okay okay, I will be in your team " Angel smiled at him.

My angel.. She is so cute.

I , Noah and rose were in one team. William, Alex , angel and azra in one team.

Angel was standing in the front followed by her was azra , Alex and William.
I was standing in front followed by rose and Noah.

When the match started, both of us put in all our efforts but because they were more in number we were losing. In middle rose left the rope and screamed "Stop.. "

Everyone turned to look at her "this is so unfair, you guys are four and we are only three.." She shrugged.

"Sir juice " Another voice came from behind, we turned around to see it was the same girl who came in the morning to clean pent house.

"Include her in your team, let's play fair " Alex said.

So now we are four and four....
Both the sides were putting all their efforts, angel more close to the centre line compare to me.

Never ever make your weakness stand in front of you that's the lesson I learnt today, cause the moment angel was progressing towards the centre line she started pouting looking at me. I tried not to look at her but then her cute pouts distracted me a lot.

And hence we lost the first game...!!!! Why? Because my angel didn't let me concentrate on the game.

"Stinky pinky you lost " Alex teased Rose.

"One game will not decide anything block buster " She glared at him.

"So one more game " Alex raised an eyebrow.

"Why not , this time we will won" Rose confidently replied to Alex.

Again Angel was standing in front of me, this time I decided not to look at her.
"Wait a minute " Rose said just before starting the game.

"Now what stinky pinky??" Alex screamed from the other side.

"Harriet is cheating, why is she standing in front of zayden, you all know zayden will happily loose if his angel is one standing in front of him " Rose said crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"It's not true " Angel said smiling.

"It is true " Rose replied pulling William from the other team "you zayden ,you can be in your angel team "

Again the match started and this time angel was not able to convince William to let the rope loose with her pout and hence we lost.

"Angel, your pouts only works on me " I said kissing her nose.

"Umm.. I try only on you " She winked.

"Did you just wink at me?! " My mouth hanged open,I was unable to believe, my innocent angel winked at me.

"Oh my hubby, close your mouth " She said kissing my cheek.
❤..

A/N : sorry for the late updates.. Have been busy with academics... Don't forget to vote and comment..

To see how I have pictured azra and rose look at the picture above..!!!