Prologue

• Dedicated to Taylor Reid Otken

Ok so, big switch! No you're not seeing things, I've edited this down to a PG-13 for the Watty Awards. Sorry to everyone currently reading, and even more sorry to everyone that had commented and voted on this already, I had to do it. Please, vote, comment, fan! I love all of these things and all of you that listen even more! Thanks for reading! I'll probably put the restricted bits up seperately at a later point, but for now, this is what I've got. Enjoy!

~~~~~~

Prologue

When I was eleven, I met this boy. I didn't know exactly what he meant to me then, but I knew it was something close to everything. The trick wasn't figuring out my feelings, it was getting him to acknowledge, accept and understand his. That process has taken years.

If you would have told me then what we would be now, I'd have called you crazy and said it was impossible! I would have never believed myself capable of the things I've done in my life. I'd have never thought that I would be in love with an actor, a mechanic, and a musician, but alas, here we are, and I make absolutely no apologies for anything I've done, nor for anything you'll read in these pages.

First, let me say in my own defense that it's a smaller world than you would think. And second, the human heart is a very powerful and confusing thing. In layman's terms: Love makes you do a lot of stupid things.

Second, I'm not advocating this as a way for anyone to live their life, it's just the way that I've lived mine.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's get on with it. I'm Tabitha.

To say my personal life is complicated would be the understatement of the century! It's like this, I’ve got three-

Well, it's just easier to start from the beginning. So here goes....