Chapter 25 - Peace

I giggled at Aiden. He was being so silly.

He was going to blast up the kitchen with the way he was going at it.  He actually was a good cook and knew his way around the kitchen, but he just wasn't focusing on his tasks today. He had burnt what was meant to be my food and then he gave up for a while and tried to make food for himself but was still unsuccessful in his attempts.

How he hadn't burnt himself - and the kitchen - to crisp yet, I didn't know. It was a surprise. I tried to help him too but he refused my help in any way. He  wanted to do something for me, and as sweet as  it was, he didn't have to be so stubborn. 

If he had accepted a little help, the food would have already been in my tummy.

Too bad, he was very adamant.

Do you know why he was losing his mind?

I was wearing his shirt today -  only his shirt - and apparently, it looked so sexy on me that he was losing his mind. He was already hard, I could see that, smell and feel that, and he couldn't focus on what he was doing with his hands. He kept peeking at me from the corner of his eyes and burnt the food in the process.

"Oh leave it, come on!" I whined. "We'll get something from the food court to eat. Come with me."

He pouted, and he was so adorable that my chest ached  with the love I felt for him. My stomach fluttered with all kinds of emotions that I was feeling.

"But I wanted to cook for you!"

He wanted to cook for me today, and he was being incredibly sweet about it. Ever since I woke up in the morning, he was right there to cater to my needs and I inwardly turned into a mush. 

Apparently, he was also going to take me out on a date at night, too and I couldn't wait for it.

I had never been to a single date in the past many years of my life so I was slightly nervous about it. And I didn't know where this date was going to be or what it was going to be about. I didn't have clothes; even though he had given me a lots of cash, in the Vamp Kingdom currency, for shopping. 

The cash was still left untouched in my closet. The only thing that belonged to me here was the nightie I had been wearing when I first came here. After that, I had been wearing borrowed clothes from some other female and they were loose on me. Only today I had wore Aiden's shirt and I realized that it was the right decision on my part to never wear that before.

 "Alright," he said, pulling me by my arm and jerking me towards him, "We'll be going to the mall, get some food into you, and then we'd buy the damned clothes I had asked you to buy long ago."

I pouted at him and he pulled me closer, connecting our lower halves together. I felt his erection against my belly and I gasped. His eyes were dark with lust, and I knew mine mirrored his, desperately wanting him to at least grind against me.

He didn't do anything else, for sometime, yet I was already wet for him and ready to feel some friction. Cynthia moaned inside me, feeling the hot and heavy sparks that traveled through our bodies.

I was panting, hard, and my heart was beating furiously.

"You look so beautiful," he murmured, his eyes running all over my face and landing on my lips, "You're so fucking sexy..." he trailed off, tracing my lips before slanting his lips on mine.

It was so explosive - I let out a needy whimper. His tongue explored my mouth, and it was so hot, I thought I'd pass out. I moaned when his hands grabbed my ass and kneaded the flesh. I wanted his hands everywhere - every-fucking-where.