Moments

"Fans from all over the world have come together to mourn the loss of Simon Cowell, he was a loving father,brother and husband. He single-handedly built the biggest music management company on the planet and created many of our beloved bands such Little Mix and One Direction. America's Got Talent, The X-factor and many of our favourite tv-shows exist because of this remarkable man.Simon Cowell was not the only one lost in this tragic accident, One Direction's former tour manager and body guard , Paul Higgins, was lost as well. Fans speculate this will finally bring about the long awaited One Direction reunion. I'm Sarah Fields and this is E-entertainment."

In five different living rooms, around the world,there was young man sitting at the edge of his seat with his head in his hands. One yelled out loud in frustration, the other curled in a ball and sobbed. One stared blankly at the television screen, death was something he was accustomed to and this was perhaps his third loss in just a short span of a year. Another was already packing and booking a flight back to England. The last one cried, he cried and he screamed. He threw furniture around the room, letting out his anger and frustrations. Guilt and grief had filled his entire body and he didn't know how to cope. Their phones were blowing up with messages but none could find it within themselves to respond, they knew what was expected of them, but, the question was,did they have the heart to do it?

"Boys another successful album, what am I to do with you lot?" Simon laughed as he passed around a glass of champagne.

"I don't know? Probably, find another a boy band!" Louis Tomlinson exclaimed already halfway through his drink.

"A year or two ago we were just boys doing our A-Levels and no-"

"And now we're going on fucking world tour!" Louis yelled interrupting Liam's speech, he grabbed another glass and chugged its contents down in a matter of seconds. The others laughed at his childish behaviour.

"You know, my favourite song is Moments and I can't wait to sing it live. Harry, how you got Ed to give us that song baffles me but  I love you for it."  Zayn said  patting Harry's back in appreciation and he ruffled his hair in response.

Simon's eyes glazed over as he watched  the five boys interact with each other. Though he only knew them for a short while; he already loved them as if they were his own, they were much more than an investment to him. However, they were already grown and he was getting old, watching them made him realize how much he wanted a child himself. He sighed and left his glass on the table, slowly sinking into his chair.

"What's wrong man?" Niall said noticing a change in the man's behaviour;

"I, I want to start a family but I don't know how." The boys all watched him in silence, they were young, some of them still teenagers, so they had no idea how to react to the sentiment.

"Well, I don't know much but I think you find a women and then you have sex and then she gets preg-OW!" Liam slapped Louis upside the head silencing him, the rest of them shoot him an angry glare. Louis just shrugged and sat down, mumbling quietly to himself.

"Simon, one day, you will find the right person to start a family with. But, until that happens,we will be your boys ok? We'll be your family and family doesn't abandon family." Harry smiled as he said this, placing a comforting hand on the older man's knee.

"You won't leave me? Promise?" It was strange for them, seeing this man so vulnerable. The same Simon Cowell they watched on tv, providing insult after insult was the same Simon Cowell who was now nearly crying in front of them.

"We promise, we'll never leave you."  Zayn assured and the rest of them nodded in agreement before pulling Simon in for a bone-crushing group hug.

Hey guys, please check out my one direction dark mafia romance, a penny for your tears. I'm a little bit desperate, just a little bit. Please.