Harry

"Harry!" Niall yelled happily pulling me in for a bone crushing hug. Liam stepped out of the elevator, awkwardly looking around. I blinked, slowly wrapping my arms around Niall, not exactly knowing what to do.

"Hey, I've missed you." I said. Niall finally let go of me and took a step back. We all stood around awkwardly, none of us knowing what to do or what to say.

"Are you staying in this hotel?" Niall asked after a while,

"What else would I be doing here?" I questioned.

"Visiting Louis, I don't know." As soon as the words left Niall's lips, Liam groaned and slapped him upside the head. The two began to whisper fervently to each other, clearly arguing about something. I furrowed my brows in confusion;

"Wait, Louis is here?" They both turned towards me, frozen in their position as if they've forgotten I was standing there. Niall scratched his head, looking down and refusing to make eye contact with me. Liam sent him a quick glare before turning to me;

"Yes, he's here. We're all sharing a suite, it was his idea."

"He got a suite for you guys to share?" I'll be honest with you, it hurt. Though it shouldn't, the fact that Louis got a suite for Niall, Liam and him to share hurt me. Though we hadn't seen in a long time, I thought we were closer than that.

"Let's give a hand of applause for Louis Tomlinson!" Louis waved at the crowd before running backstage. He saw me and reached over to me, I thought he was going in for a hug but instead he reached for a towel. He wiped the sweat of his face before turning to me with his arms crossed.

"What are you doing here Styles?"

"I heard you were performing and I wanted to see you, I guess?" My response came out as more of a question than a statement. He cocked his eyebrow up, a sass-filled expression taking over his face. He started to walk away and I followed him like a lost puppy.

"You wanted to see me?" He said while walking, "You wanted to see me?" He repeated this time laughing and his pace quickened. He reached his dressing room and stopped, turning to face me.

"Well where the fuck were you when my son was born? Or when I asked you to help raise money for Stand Up 2 Cancer, even when you knew how much the cause meant to me!" He jabbed his finger into my chest causing me to stumble backwards. "Where were you when Fizz died?" He whispered, dropping his finger. He took a step back, "Fizz loved you. When you left her for that french bitch, I was like it's ok, she was too young for you anyway. I wanted the best for you, even if it made my sister unhappy. But then she fucking died, and you didn't say a fucking word." At this point he was crying, and my heart sank with every word he said.

"Louis, you can't possibly blame me for her death?"

"Of course I don't blame you for her death!" He screamed, silencing me immediately. " But, I blame you for not caring about her and I blame you for not caring about me."

"Louis that's not fair, I-"

"Did you even love her at all?" Louis cut me off. I'm taken aback by his question, and I didn't know how to respond. I loved Felicité, I truly did but it was complicated. Louis watched me as I struggled to think of words to say.

"Thought as much." He said simply before entering his dressing room, slamming his door shut.

Apart from the reunion we had when his mother died, that was the only other time I saw him. "He didn't say anything about me?" I asked, Liam shook his head sadly. I nodded in understanding."Well, I'm glad to see the two of you again." I said hugging them both, "It's been awhile."

"That's not true I saw you perform during Jingle Bell Ball." Liam muttered, pouting at the fact that I had forgotten.

"Oh yeah, that's true." I laughed. Niall began talking about the last time we saw each other and through the corner of my eye, I noticed Liam looking at something behind me."What are you looking at?" I turned to find whatever he's looking at but he grabbed my arm before I could do so, pulling me to the other side of the corridor. He opened a door and pulled Niall and I in and then slammed the door shut after him.

"Wait, Liam. What if Louis is here? Is he ready to see him?" Niall asked, only then do I realize that we were in their suite.My eyes widened and I spoke,

"Liam, I don't think that's good idea. I-" I was cut off by Louis' voice.

"Niall is that you? Do you know if Liam is here?" Liam pushed me behind his back and I held my breath as Liam and Niall try to somewhat hide me."Liam?" I heard Louis say.

"Louis, how are you? I've missed you." Louis laughed and I heard him make his way towards Liam. At this point I was terrified. I was amazed at how a man like Louis, who is quite small might I add, could instill so much fear in me? "Wait, wait , wait!" Liam exclaimed, Louis stopped walking abruptly.

"Liam, you ok?"

"I, uhm, I-"

"Wait, Niall, move. What are you hiding?" Before I knew it, Niall, the only layer of protection I had, was pushed away and I stood there exposed. Louis' eyes widened as he saw me and his mouth hung open in shock.

"Hi." Is all I say. He stood there for a few seconds and then pulled me in for hug. I stood there,shocked. I had expected a more angry or a more hate-filled greeting. He let go of me, looked at me and smiled, he pushed a bit of my hair out of my face. He sighed, staring at me for a bit longer and then before I knew it he threw his head forward, headbutting me in the face, rendering me unconscious. The only thing I saw before darkness stole my vision was; Louis face hovering over me, Liam yelling at him and Niall almost in tears.