3

• • •

I gasp, quite literally. What on earth is Daniel doing here? My eyes peek outside, hoping no one sees him as I grab on his arm pulling him in to which he gulps before looking over at Hania.

That's why he's here.

Safa plainly doesn't take any notice as she puts away the nail varnish before taking out her phone to go on it.

"Daniel." Hania stands up quick as she gives Daniel a tight hug.

Now it's my turn to gulp, "Are you crazy to be coming to the girls' dorm at this time?" I scold Daniel, he can get expelled for doing such a thing at such a prestigious university.

"I came to see Hania, she said I could come over." He gives me a slight smirk, making me want to punch this man right in the face.

My head flips at Hania, to which she mouths sorry at me. She knows that I can never stay angry at her.

I sit back in my seat taking out any extra work I can get on with, as I feel his presence behind me for a moment. "What are you studying?"

I turn around to face him with a small smile, "Why? Does Daniel want to study with me?" I look behind him but Hania seems to be in the bathroom by the looks of it.

"Maybe." He gives me a cute grin, flashing one of his best ones as a little wink appears from him.

Is Daniel Malik flirting with me?

"I'll see you tomorrow, babe." Hania kisses Daniel's cheek and Safa groans making me laugh out loud, she is clearly annoyed.

"Inaya." He pauses from the door, making my heart skip a beat just by how he said my name. It rolled off his tongue so perfectly. "Thank you for letting me in." He whispers quietly, making my heartbeat louden.

I'm scared anyone else can hear it from this point, "Y-you're welcome." I look away immediately.

He walks away with a grin plastered on his face, making my heart flutter.

Shutting the door, I turn around walking back to my chair.

What is going on with me?

Safa raises her eyebrow at me, "Someone's got a little crush."

I shake my head straight away at her. I do not want to hurt Hania, especially because I feel like she is serious with Daniel. Daniel may be a playboy but I am sure our Hania can sort him out.

"Oh my God, who?" Hania looks at me with a smirk making me roll my eyes at the pair of them.

"No one." I mumble underneath my breath, to which the bell goes off from the door making me happy.

It has to be food.

Safa skips away to the door, giving the man some money before shutting the door tightly as she distributes the pizza around.

Oh, my real love.

"Hania, you have to eat some too." I give her a few pieces, to which she nods as she looks away from her paperwork.

"So things with Daniel, huh?" I nudge her shoulder to which she blushes.

"It's just a little thing but I am set on him." She excitedly tells us too.

For some reason, I feel some weight hit my shoulders as if I'm saddened by her concept.

It's just hopefully a little crush, as much as I have to admit it. I hate that I have this little thing for him.

"I know it's against our religion, but like you know how I am." Hania sighs, disappointedly.

I hold her hand, giving some hope. "You're perfect and I hope Daniel sees that in you."

"We're going to a party on Saturday." Hania changes the topic as I nod at her before putting my work away as I start to get ready for Isha na'maaz with them two.

After na'maaz, we all lay down in our beds as I toss and turn in my own bed before yawning and drifting off to sleep.

- - -

- A/N -

I hope you all are loving the storyline so far, I am taking it nice and slow 😌

Next update : Tuesday 14th April 2020