5

• • •

Hania can easily switch up what she says about parties. If I say that I'm not going, she will say that she isn't either. But we all know that Hania not partying is a no no. So I guess we are going tonight for Hania.

"Does this dress suit me?" Hania walks out of the bathroom in a maroon velvet dress which is tight against her body, above her knee and is stunning on her.

Hania is a Muslim by name, she loves her religion. She may not be fully committed to it - as in being in modest dress or wearing a hijab or not drinking. She doesn't follow some things but she does follow some too.

Me and Safa nod enthusiastically, as I clap excitedly knowing I am next to change into my outfit as well as my makeup.

The long flowy dusty pink dress hangs there beautifully, the perfect amount of modesty and the gorgeous hijab which is hung above it.

I put on the dress, smoothing down the curves before looking in the mirror with my hair out. I look so different without my hijab, it's almost weird.

I put on my hijab, tightening it with some pink clips before applying natural makeup, finishing it off with pink lipgloss.

"How do I look?" I walk out of the bathroom to them to which they both gasp.

Hania literally attacks me by hugging me tightly, "Oh my, you are gorgeous." Safa nods, agreeing as she shows off her blue dress which reaches down to her knees, she wears black leggings underneath with a light blue hijab.

"Safa, you're gorgeous!" I tell her, to which she thanks me as us three get ready to leave.

Safa decides to drive tonight, I and Safa take turns every day practically. Hania just got one of the new Mercedes which her family gifted it to her for her birthday last week. Every time I drive in it, I make sure to be extra careful to not try to scratch it, let alone crash it.

• • •

Once we reach the party, it's in a massive haul making me raise my eyebrows. Hania always attends parties every weekend, literally. She enjoys it and has nothing else to do on the weekends. I and Safa attend with her, to make sure she is safe. Even coming to a party wearing a hijab, already tarnishes our reputation.

"Are you sure you want to stay, you guys can totally go home if you want?" Hania rubs our arms caringly, making me raise my hand to her cheek.

"We're fine and not leaving without you." I give her a soft smile to which she grins back at me before we make our way inside.

As we make our way inside, Daniel makes his way to us waving at me making me wave back at him, smiling.

For a minute, I notice his eyes lingering on my body as he looks me up and down, a smirk plastered on his face. My cheeks start to heat up but I remind myself that I will not fall for his tricks. However, I look at him, as he stands there in a black shirt which is tightened against his upper body outlining his striking figure. His hair is short on the sides but slightly longer on the top, gelled to the left making him look even more attractive.

"You guys look amazing." Daniel proclaims before holding Hania in his arms, Hania lays her head on his chest which makes my own chest ache for some reason. It pains my little heart but I am not going to be selfish, I am going to let others be happy.

I grin past the pain, "You two look great." I point my fingers between them both before sitting with Safa as I sip my coke away.

"I know your thing for Daniel." Safa softly says to me from across the table, making my head flip at her. She chuckles, "It's obvious and I know why you're not telling Hania either about it." She gives me a sly smirk.

This girl.

"Please don't say anything." I plead at her to which she holds my hand.

"I won't tell Hania until you're ready." She rubs my palm. I give her a gentle smile before sipping my coke once again.

"Hi, mind if I join?" A familiar voice sits down next to me. I turn around to face him.

"Hey Atif, how have you been?" I ask politely before looking over at Safa, as a sudden cough takes over her. My eyes widen because I know why she is coughing.

She's totally got a thing for Atif.

I raise my eyebrow at her, slightly smirking before we're joined by Hania and Daniel.

"Oh, hey Atif." Hania waves over at him as I see Daniel place his hand on Hania's thigh, once again. I try not to choke on my own breath but it's hard not to. The whole place suddenly becomes a blur and I feel trapped, even though I'm not. I'm here with my friends.

"Sorry, excuse me for a moment.." I say out loud for everyone to hear before I walk away quickly, hoping no one comes after me.

Am I feeling intense because of the party or is it because of seeing Daniel and Hania together?

Have my feelings for him grown that fast?

This is all too confusing.

- - -

- A/N -

Inaya's feelings are getting a little bit out of control 🥺

Hope you are all well & keeping safe! (:

Next update : Sunday 19th April 2020