thirteen.

"Are you sure this is all going to fit in the bags?"

I blew a strand of hair out of my face before I looked over at Lindsee, her hands full of clothes and I shrugged.

"It's all I have so it better."

I definitely didn't have enough experience in packing to now be packing up practically the entire contents of my room. Even packing in New York hadn't been this hard but that was probably because I only had clothes to bring home.

And even then that was only like two years worth of clothes, the stuff surrounding me now was like a life's worth of stuff.

"Just be thankful we're not having to take any of the furniture." I muttered as I gave up trying to keep my hair out of my face instead found a green scrunchie and pulled all my hair into a bun on the top of my head.

"Oh yeah when's your delivery?" Lindsee asked just as the doorbell rang and I glanced over my shoulder as she shrugged.

"Between one and four." I hummed as I climbed over the piles of stuff and headed out into the hallway.

I rolled my eyes as the bell rang again and I tried not to get irritated with whoever it was but jeez, why were they so impatient?

I pulled the door open, my eyes widening in shock as I saw two people I definitely hadn't expected to see today standing on my porch.

"Uh, hello?"

"Hiya Popcorn! We're here to help."

Niall grinned as he pushed past me and into the house and I was left to blink at him as he immediately started up the stairs before I turned back to the second brunette hovering.

"Come in I guess?" I said quietly, laughing a bit as Harry rolled his eyes and I swallowed thickly as his shoulder brushed my arm. "We're upstairs."

Harry nodded before he toed his boots off and I smiled to myself as he followed me back upstairs and I tried really hard to not think about the fact I hadn't seen or heard from him since my birthday and that meant the last thing he'd said to me was that he missed me.

"Oh and that's helping?"

I raised an eyebrow as I saw Niall laying on my bed whilst Lindsee was still on the floor in the position I left her, the only difference being that the pile of clothes was smaller.

"At least take your shoes off." Harry muttered and I nodded at his words before I sucked my lip into my mouth.

"I didn't know what you'd want us to do and I didn't want to touch anything in case you yelled at me." Niall huffed making me laugh.

"When have I ever yelled at you?" I asked absentmindedly as I realised this was the first time Harry had been back in my room since we broke up or whatever it was that happened.

Niall huffed as I looked around my room, we'd actually got a lot done this morning and considering it was only half ten now Lindsee and I were making good progress.

"Alright so really its just clothes right now, so I guess Ni you can do that area," I gestured towards the window seat which had a whole bunch of formal dresses on, "Which just need to go in the bag that's over there."

Niall nodded and mock saluted me making Lindsee laugh as Harry and I rolled our eyes and I shook my head in amusement before turning to Harry who was watching me closely.

"Um," I licked my lips aware of Lindsee glancing at me every so often, "The contents of those drawers need to go in the duffle bag."

I looked around the mess but couldn't see the bag I was referring to and I frowned, I was sure I saw it this morning.