twenty five.

I yawned as I stretched in my chair and cracked my back, my nose crinkling at the sound and I reached for my phone to text Lindsee. Her amused response was instantaneous and I rolled my eyes as she tried to convince me that it was a good thing to crack your bones.

I slipped my blazer on as I stood and gathered all my stuff into my handbag and pushed my chair into the desk. I waved to Beth and Kate as I headed towards the lift and jabbed the ground floor button as I plugged my ears.

The sound of my heels clicking across reception floor echoed through my ears as I scrolled for something to listen to. I wasn't in the mood for music these days but I also didn't really want to have to pay attention to a podcast.

A sudden grip on my arm made me jump and I whirled around ready to let whoever had grabbed me know to get the fuck off only to stop short with my mouth hanging open.

"Hi Flower."

I pulled my earphones out as I shut my mouth and I felt my cheeks heat as I looked up at Harry.

"Hi," I parroted his greeting, "What are you doing here?"

"Needed to see you." Harry said simply as he guided the two of us out of the way of the other people leaving the lifts. "These are for you."

I blinked as Harry held out another bouquet of flowers towards me and I smiled as I took a hold of the flowers. These weren't as big as the ones he'd given to me on our dates but they were still beautiful.

A mixture of yellow and pink roses with some baby's breath in a pretty pink organza hold and they smelt lovely too.

"How'd you get here?" I asked suddenly.

"Car."

"No I mean, how did you know where I worked?" I asked, laughing slightly as realisation dawned on Harry's face.

"Oh, asked Niall."

"How'd he know?" I didn't remember telling him where I worked.

"Think he asked Lindsee." Harry said and I hummed, that made sense. "Are you busy?"

"No," I shook my head, "Just heading home. These are beautiful H, thank you."

"S'nothing." Harry waved his hand, "D'ya wanna hang out?"

I nodded making Harry smile as he held his hand out for me and I slipped my fingers into the gaps between his own before he pulled me towards the door and I pursed my lips at the cloudy grey skies.

"I think it's going to rain."

Harry hummed as we walked and I was surprised that he'd actually managed to get a park fairly close to my work building.

"Where are we going?" I asked once we were in the car and I carefully placed my flowers on the back seat so I didn't have to keep a hold of them.

"Thought Primrose Hill."

"Can we stop by the bakery?" I asked; Harry glancing at me before he nodded and I smiled.

It wasn't that I couldn't go to Primrose Hill without eating or having something to eat, it was just more I'd been craving something sweet all day and hadn't had the chance to get out and get something.

I just had the worst sweet tooth really.

But even that didn't stop my brain from deciding to perform mental gymnastics of why Harry wanted to go to Primrose Hill. The weather wasn't great, I mean it wasn't cold but it wasn't exactly like it was a few weeks ago.