twenty nine.

"Harry needs a bigger kitchen."

I laughed as I glanced at Lindsee, her eyebrows meeting in the middle of her forehead as she tried to balance the fact my jambalaya was cooking on the stovetop as well as her risotto.

"Hey!"

I laughed at the offended shout of my boyfriend from his bedroom and I shook my head at Lindsee before I glanced over my shoulder to make sure he was still in the bedroom. I had no idea what he was doing in there but I didn't particularly want to know.

"He wants us to move into together." I said casually as I lifted my wine glass to my lips, aware of my best friends head snapping towards me.

"What the fuck? No." Lindsee said immediately and I laughed again, I knew that would be her response. "You said no right?"

"Okay calm down," I muttered as I checked on the chicken baking in the oven. "I didn't really give him an answer."

Harry had brought it up multiple times since he'd first asked towards the end of August.

"What do you mean?" Lindsee asked just as the doorbell rang and I glanced at her before I shook my head.

I pulled the door open to find Louis, Eleanor and Zayn and I smiled as Eleanor pulled me into a hug and I welcomed the three of them in, Louis with a nod and another hug with Zayn.

"Jesus, did you buy out the entire balloon shop?" Louis moaned as he shrugged off his jacket and Harry appeared with Gatsby by his side and he did that weird man hug thing with Louis and Zayn.

I pouted at Louis' comment making Zayn hug me and Harry eyed all the balloons.

"I did tell her." Harry commented as Lindsee poured Eleanor a glass of red and I stuck my tongue out at Harry.

"You told me Niall likes balloons!"

Harry winked at me as Zayn left me and joined Louis on the sofa and I knew they'd be lost to video games for a while and I had no doubt Harry would get sucked in too.

I gave the jambalaya a stir just to make sure everything was going alright and checked on Lindsee's risotto, only to jump as someone touched my hips and I lent back into the chest without thinking.

There was only one person who smelt like the cologne behind me.

"Yeh' like cooking don't you?"

I hummed as I turned around in Harry's hold and he lent me against the counter and he dipped his head to press our lips together.

"It's fun." I said as Harry's eyes roamed across my face, "What?"

"Nothin'." Harry shrugged and I raised an eyebrow at him. "Jus' love you."

"I love you too," I said quietly making Harry smile. "I hope you like dinner."

"M'sure I will Flower." Harry said and I bit my lip, "Like all your cooking."

I pushed Harry's chest just as the doorbell rang and I raised an eyebrow, we were still waiting on Liam and Ollie but I had a feeling this was probably Niall.

I smiled as Harry pushed away from me and headed towards the front door and I bent down to stroke Pineapple as she made her way towards me. I took a sip of my wine as I sat on the floor, I was sure Pineapple was enjoying all the company.

But it was nice that she always came back to me.

I reached into the cupboard I was sitting next to and fished out a small handful of her treats that Harry had bought the other week, he had admitted that my idea of one of them being left out was true and that it was only right that Pineapple had treats and food at his flat too.