twenty six.

I sprinkled a small handful of grated mozzarella onto the floor and watched as Pineapple greedily started clearing it up and I laughed at my cat, who knew I'd manage to find one that loved cheese as much as I did?

The sound of a knock on the door took my attention away from her and I put my glass of water down on the side before I made my way to the front door and pulled it open. The black and tan dog heading for me straight away.

"Hi, puppy." I smiled as I bent down and kissed Gatsby's head before I stood up and smiled at Harry. "Hi H."

"Hi Flower." Harry pressed his lips to mine before I stepped aside and let him follow Gatsby in who was already trying to get away from us.

I smiled absentmindedly at the sight of Harry's overnight bag as he unclipped Gatsby's lead and he headed into the kitchen immediately, I hope Pineapple ate all of her cheese.

"You can put it in my room if you want." I told Harry quietly, following him as he headed into my room and I leant against the doorframe as he slung his bag inside, and I waited for his eyes to stop trailing across my room.

"Plant looks good."

Harry nodded at the string of hearts I'd put on my bookshelf just next to my record player and I smiled at him as I wandered over and wrapped my arms around his waist, a hum sounding from above.

"Missed you." I said quietly as Harry looped his arms around me in response and nudged my head up so he could press our lips together.

"Missed yeh' too Flower. Sorry I couldn't come with you today."

"It's alright," I shrugged before I leant my head on his chest, "Lindsee was with me like all day."

"That's good." Harry hummed before he pulled away and I smiled to myself slightly, still not a big hugger. "Was worried about you being alone."

My cheeks heated as I nudged him.

"Wha'?" Harry protested, "I was! I know today's hard on you."

"No, I know." I shook my head with a small smile, "It's just, it's just nice of you."

"Cause I am nice." Harry huffed making me laugh before he took a hold of my hand and pulled me back out.

"Do you want a drink? Dinner has another twenty-five minutes." I said as I checked the time on the oven and glanced over my shoulder at Harry. "Got beer."

"Hm?"

"Guinness or Heineken." I said as I pulled the fridge door open and refilled my glass with cranberry juice this time. "The Guinness is Niall's."

"Obviously." Harry muttered, "Heineken please Flower."

I laughed at his response before I popped the cap off the bottle and handed it to Harry before I opened one of the cupboards to find the bag of treats I'd got for Gatsby the other day.

"Wha's for dinner?" Harry asked as he leant against the counter watching me as I gave Gatsby a handful of liver flavoured square things.

"Lasagna."

"Hang on are yeh' giving my dog treats?!" Harry asked, pushing off the counter and I shrugged innocently, letting Gatsby lick my hand clean. "Lemme see."

I pouted at him as he gently pushed me out the way of the cupboard and bent down to look inside and I bit my lip as I washed the hand Gatsby had "cleaned" before I got some more cheese out of the bag for Pineapple.

"Fuckin' hell love." Harry muttered as he returned to his normal height with an arm full of bags and I bit my lip sheepishly. "Are yeh' tryna make my dog fat?!"