thirty eight.

"Guys this is so cute!"

I smiled as Lindsee wrapped her arms around me and I lent back into my best friend as Sarah gushed over our flat.

"It's cuter when there aren't boxes in someones room."

"It's cuter when someone isn't being passive aggressive." I mocked Lindsee making Mitch laugh as Lindsee tightened her arms around my neck.

"So what do you wanna do first?" I asked, "I mean you're more than welcome to shower and stuff but I thought we'd keep you awake so you don't succumb to jet lag."

"No we're cool with that." Mitch nodded, "Although we are hungry."

I nodded at him as I stepped away from Lindsee, her arms falling off my body and I rolled my eyes as she pouted at me.

"We could go get lunch?" I offered as I grabbed a pair of shoes and gave Pineapple a quick stroke.

"It's ten thirty in the morning P..."

"Fine brunch then." I mock glared at Lindsee making Sarah and Mitch laugh again as I grabbed my car keys and we made sure everyone had what they needed.

"So what are the options for the rest of the day?" Sarah asked pleasantly from the back seat of my car and I glanced at Lindsee in the passenger seat.

"Tower of London, the London Eye, oh the London Dungeon." I listed as a start.

"Somerset House, the Tate Modern, oh we're definitely going to Thorpe Park on Wednesday if that's cool with you guys?" Lindsee continued.

"What's that?" Mitch asked.

"Theme park." I answered easily as I pulled into a parking space in the underground car park before the four of us got out and headed towards the lift as I put the ticket away in my purse.

"And we are going out for dinner tonight?" Mitch asked making both Lindsee and I nod.

"Yeah, going to Sketch." I hummed, I remembered taking Lindsee there for the first time last year when she came to visit, I loved seeing people's reactions to that restaurant.

"Is that the egg bathroom place?" Sarah making Lindsee nod excitedly and I laughed just as the lift doors dinged open and I stepped out into the foyer of Duck and Waffle.

"Harry hates that place." I warned them just as a waitress approached us and I smiled.

"Four please."

The four of us followed her further into the restaurant and I heard Sarah gasp at the view from the windows as we were taken towards a table next the windows and I smiled politely at the waitress as she gave us our menus and let us know she'd back in about five minutes.

"Oh my god!" Sarah gushed, her eyes glued to the window as we gazed out upon London, Covent Garden looked particularly quiet today, or at least it did from up here on the fortieth floor.

"This place is pretty cool." Mitch nodded before turning his attention to the menu. "What's good here?"

"I usually get the lemon meringue waffle, Lindsee likes the Columbian eggs and Harry always get the English breakfast." I explained as I looked over the menu, I was probably going to get the lemon waffle again.

"Are we meeting Harry today?" Sarah asked and I nodded.

"He's coming to dinner with us," I said, "Niall as well."

"I'm interested to meet this Harry guy." Mitch hummed from alongside me and I raised an eyebrow, "What? We only ever knew of him as an asshole."

"That's because he is." I shrugged making them laugh whilst Lindsee looked at me disappointedly from across the table. "What? He is Lins, but he's my arsehole and I love him."