forty.

h.

"Tha's it Buttercup, cum for me."

I couldn't stop the smile from spreading on my lips as Flower's eyes fluttered closed before she let out the cutest gasp and my fingers buried to the knuckle inside of her were flooded by her sweet sweet juice.

I curled my fingers upwards slightly just to tease her and I smiled smugly as she whined, the whine she let out whenever I'd made her cum and she was too sensitive, or so she claimed, for me to do anything else to her.

"Yeh' beautiful."

"H." Flower whined as she covered her face and I laughed as I tugged her hands away so I could look at her.

"I love you." I said quietly watching as her cheeks heated before she looked up at me and smiled.

"I love you."

I pressed our lips together as she wrapped her arms around my neck and tugged me down slightly and I rolled my hips into her making her whimper and I groaned.

"Are yeh' sure?" I asked as I nudged her again, my cock practically leaking pre-cum and I honestly didn't know if I could last or not.

Flower nodded underneath me and I looked at her for a long minute, her cheeks heating as she raised an eyebrow at me and I shook my head before I rolled off her and lent against her headboard whilst Flower headed around to her bedside table.

"I hope Pineapple's okay." Flower chewed her lip as she pulled the bottom drawer open and I ran a hand up and down my cock whilst I admired the view of Flower's arse; the words about her cat going in one ear and out the other.

I jumped as she threw the bottle and the little black bag hit my thigh and I rolled my eyes at Flower as she hovered by the side of the bed.

"Y'know we don't have to do this." I said slowly as I held my hand out for her and tugged her onto the bed and ran my hands over her shoulders before she laid on her stomach and I saw the worry on her face.

"I want to do this, I promise H." Flower stressed and I nodded as I let my eyes run across her arse like I'd done many times before.

Her words weren't exactly reassuring, but she kept telling me she wanted to do this so I guessed I should trust her more, this was Flower, my Flower.

She wouldn't lie to me.

"Promise, Daddy."

My eyes snapped to hers as she looked up at me from over her shoulder and I swear to God I could have fucking came right then and there.

"Arse up then," I slapped her cheek, admiring how it immediately turned a nice shade of red. "Y'know how I like it."

"Yes Daddy."

Flower did as she was told and I savoured the view of the way her thighs parted as she arched and I got a glimpse of the glistening little cunt I loved so much and the small tight bud I was about to start loving.

I ran my finger around it slowly, watching in amusement as Flower shuddered and I squeezed out a couple of drops of the clear liquid, almost murmuring an apology as she shivered but I bit my tongue.

I swiped some of the lube over my fore finger before I pressed gently against her tight little ring of muscles, a whine leaving Flowers mouth.

"Easy Buttercup."

I pulled back and lubed my finger some more before I pushed in again, watching as the ring finally opened before my finger was sucked in and I almost groaned.