twenty eight.

"Can yeh' get me another beer, Flower?"

I glanced over my shoulder as Harry called out to me and hummed, whether or not he heard I had no idea considering the TV was incredibly loud and I was vaguely starting to wonder if Harry was deaf.

I popped the cap off the bottle of Stella and picked up my glass of juice and headed back towards the sofa, Gatsby curled up asleep on the floor and I smiled at the sleepy dog. He was so lovely.

"Thanks, pet."

I smiled at Harry before I took a sip of my apple juice and curled back up on the sofa, Harry's arm finding its home around my shoulders once more. I glanced at the TV, some gross gruesome scene playing out before I returned my eyes to my book.

"We should move in together."

I blinked as I barely read two sentences before Harry spoke up and I glanced at him as I held my thumb in place so I wouldn't lose my page.

"Sorry?"

"We should move in together." Harry repeated as if I was the one losing my hearing.

"No, I heard you the first time." I laughed as I looked at him properly, "I just mean...what?"

"I know yeh' lease only runs until December."

"So?" I raised an eyebrow at him, I forgot he'd had his nose buried in our contract. "You shouldn't be so nosy, you'll get your feelings hurt one day."

"Okay thanks, Mum." Harry rolled his eyes and I pulled a face at him making him lean forward and press our lips together. "I jus' mean like it would be easier than one of us always having to go to the others place. We have pets to think about."

"And yet, where is my cat?"

"Hopefully not being traumatised by the sound of Niall fucking your best friend." Harry muttered making me jerk away from him.

"Oh my god, why would you say that!"

The thought of Pineapple in my room having to listen to that made me want to cry.

"Because he's loud, it's unfortunate."

"Wait, how'd you know he's even there?" I frowned, Lindsee hadn't mentioned anything about Niall. In fact she'd not really talked about Niall a lot lately and I was getting suspicious.

"Said he was going over after work." Harry shrugged, "I dunno what yeh' so precious about we fucked with her in the room."

"Don't remind me." I mumbled, chewing my lip. "I feel bad, I'm her Mum!"

"Anyway..." Harry trailed off and pulled me out of my shame spiral, "Why does it only run until December?"

"Oh," I laughed, feeling stupid I forgot we were talking about that. "Because we weren't sure if Lindsee was staying. The original plan was after we graduated she'd come over because she wanted to spend more time with me-"

"Two years wasn't enough? Fuck me."

"Hey!" I smacked Harry's arm making him laugh but grab a hold of both my hands and hold them out the way of his body and I flushed. "But she was going to travel really, she wanted to see England and stuff and then Europe and it would have been an easy and cheap way to, um, always be able to come back and stay with me."

"But she has a job?" Harry frowned as he let go of my wrists and instead held one of my hands making me smile.

"Well yeah, we didn't really know that when we planned it all. I wasn't really planning on moving out either. But she got offered the job so her traveling had to wait and I said I wanna move out now, there was a lot of memories in that house."