2.4) Cyber-terrorist

They were still in the MI6 safe house. Adelaide handed her tablet to Jax so she could use the satellite connection if needed.

"The phones are down, that said, with Miss Asher's tablet we picked up this," she said and clicked 'enter' in the computer. The President went and stood next to Mike.

"Mr. President. Starlight. Banning. I hope this finds you well. Mike, Starlight, we got your message. And I'm sure you don't know who you can trust, and all prior authentication is maybe compromised. So, I offer you this... Do you have any idea the joy a man feels pulling a 70 pound mackerel out of the—"

"waters around Jekyll Island?" Mike and the Vice President said at the same time. Mike nodded with a smile. "It's him."

"A Delta Team has been clandestinely in the city, by now they should be in route to your position. They'll take you to the U.S. Embassy where our convoys will get you out of range and onto a military base."

"Thank God, let's get us out of here," the President nodded.

"Who's Starlight?" Jax asked Mike.

"That's the First Lady's codename for the Secret Service, and for the FBI, where she works at," Mike explained and Jax raised her eyebrows in amusement. "Alright, who's behind all this?"

"Aamir Barkawi," Jax told them and the President sighed.

He sat down next to his daughter again, both of them had frustrated looks on their faces.

"Barkawi provides ornaments. He's a fucking criminal," the President said and Adelaide grabbed his hand in reassurance. "Shield by governments."

"Mike, there was a drone strike to get him two years ago authorized by the G.A, so they took a shot," she explained to him. "He survived, but they didn't know his family was there."

"His daughter was killed," the President added and sighed. "And now he's going after mine."

"Well, he certainly got his revenge," Mike said and looked at Jax. "Civilians?"

"Well, th– there're not talking specifics, but—"

"Colateral damaged?" He asked.

"Yeah, quite a lot, I'm afraid," she nodded. "It's government targeted? No. Official support from many countries Barkawi showed, but didn't have any problems finding recruits today..."

"Who's on the inside? There's gotta be somebody," Adelaide asked her.

"Yeah, you're right," she nodded. "They infiltrated our CCTV system. Can't be doing much outside the network."

"Yeah, but who?" Mike asked and she shrugged.

"What about my tablet?" She asked her. "It could give you our satellite network."

"Just ran out of batteries," she said and Adelaide rolled her eyes.

"Of course it did," she sighed angrily.

"Don't worry, it's charging," Jax added.

"Mike, if you haven't moved our schedule up..." The President said and everyone looked at him.

"I could hack the system and get back your connection to the MI6 system network," Adelaide offered. "It'll take less than ten minutes, I promise."

"I'd like to think that's not possible, but..." She handed her the computer to Adelaide. "Here you go."

"Thanks," she frowned as she looked at the screen and started typing and clicking. Her father who was next to her looked at her in amusement and let her work.