1.6) Cerberus

The men took off her bulletproof vest and took her guns away. One of them grabbed her face while the other took out her earpiece. They grabbed her by the arms and pushed her inside the bunker. She winced in pain the whole way as a man put their fingers right in the bullet wound on her shoulder.

Her eyes teared up when she locked eyes with her father. He was happy to see her alive, but frowned when he saw her limping. The President noticed the small cuts on her face, the scratches and the bloody bandages on her thigh and shoulder.

"You look like crap," her father smiled at her, knowing she would love his sarcasm.

"Oh, thanks, dad. You look good too," she smiled back and nodded reassuringly at him.

The computers in the bunker were still functioning, but not as fast as they would usually do. The woman in front of them tried her hardest to bring the power back, but even she knew it was a lost cause. The lights of the bunker were bright red, and Adelaide couldn't help but smile at her success, even if they would come back in less than ten minutes.

After a while, Kang walked up to her and, without saying a word, he punched her right in the face and the men held her body before it could touch the floor. Her father yelled at them to stop, but another man raised a gun at his head.

"It's okay, dad," she breathed as the men grabbed her again and helped her stand. "It'll take more than terrorists to destroy me."

"Give me the code to bring back the power," Kang ordered. "Or your father dies, and it will all be your fault."

"I don't believe you. You wanna know why?" She smirked. "Because you need him alive. You need the code he hasn't given you."

"It'll be back in a few minutes, just leave her alone," her father said and she just chuckled as Kang raised a gun at her head.

"I don't have 'a few minutes', Mr. President," Kang said firmly.

"Oh, I thought you were better than that, Kang," she chuckled. "Go ahead. Do it. Shoot me."

"Give them the code," the President said and nodded reassuringly at her. "Give it to them, honey."

"The codes," Kang ordered, again.

"No," she said firmly.

He then kicked her right in the wound on her thigh. She gasped and groaned in pain. She felt her blood starting to drip from the wound all the way to her feet. The President tried to get free of the mooring they had on him, but he couldn't, he couldn't get to his daughter and it killed him to see how much she was hurting just because she wanted to help.

"I'm asking nicely," Kang smirked and grabbed her chin.

"Give them the code, sweetheart," the President begged her.

"I will not—"

"The code!" Kang yelled in her face after he slapped her.

"Dad..." She held back a sob, she didn't want to give them the codes to bring back the power if it meant literally starting a Civil War in the country she loved most.

"Give them the fucking code, baby. Do it for me," he begged. "Please, baby."

"Dad... The code..." She looked one last time at her father who nodded at her. She sighed and looked back at Kang. "Disney. Monaco. Margaret. Ben. Connor. Mike. Zero. One."

The woman typed the code in the computer and nodded at Kang once it worked. The lights turned back to its white color and the computers started to work normally again. He told something to his men in Korean and they brought her to a chair by the computer platform. They tied her arms and feet to the chair.