~Three~

~Third Person P.O.V~

It's been a week since Lance moved in with the Kogane's, school starts in another week. Keith told him a bit about their high school, it was big- which Lance expected. But what he didn't expect, was when he typed the name of the school into his laptop it showed that the school had nearly three thousand students in it.

Three thousand.

Let that sink in.

Lance was absolutely dumbfounded at his newly acquired knowledge of the school. His old high school had four- maybe five hundred students. 

He let out a sigh, quickly shutting the device and tossing it a few inches in front of him. They had bought an air mattress for him to sleep on for the time being, Christopher failed to leave out the small detail that the guest room was filled to the brim with boxes- stacked high to the ceiling.

It would be a while before Lance would be able to sleep in there.

Not that he minded.

Keith wasn't too bad to share a room with, and by that he meant it was because he didn't talk. The raven-haired teen was unsettlingly quiet most of the time, his nose either in his phone or in a book.

The only time the two boys spoke to each other was when Krolia told Keith to ask Lance something for her, or if Lance didn't know where something went.

Other than that...zero communication.

Lance was currently on his 'Bed', laying on his stomach as he scrolled through his contacts- clicking on Rachel's and began texting her.

Lance~ Hey weirdo :)

Rachel~ Oh, mira eso... ¡No está muerto!  (Oh, look at that...he's not dead!)

Lance~ Shut up puta I've been busy!

Rachel~ Busy enough to talk to Sylvio and Nadia every night, but not feel the need to at least text me?

Lance~ Lo siento...but you know how hard the twins are taking it

Rachel~ You're right I'm sorry too. I just miss my big brother

Lance~ Yeah, I guess I miss you too :)

Rachel~ You guess?

Lance~ Yeah! I guess...I mean you were being a bitch to me before I left so....

Rachel~ Using your brush when you weren't home does NOT qualify as being a 'Bitch'

Lance~ It does when you know that it's my favorite brush...you got your greasy ass hair stuck in it!

Before he could send her another text she was facetiming him, no doubt an angry pout would be evident on her face.

"Why hello dear sister!" Lance said in a mocking tone, sure enough...the angry pout was there.

"¡No tengo el pelo graso!" Rachel glared, folding her arms over her chest. 'I do not have greasy hair!'

Lance rolled his ocean eyes, propping the phone up just as she did hers. "Yeah mhm, and I'm not bisexual." Lance said in a monotone type of voice.

Rachel snickered, reaching over to her vanity and pulling out a hair tie from the drawer- gathering up her fluffy hair into a messy bun. 

"What time is it over there?" Lance asked, not wanting to do the math in his head- even though all he had to do was add three hours onto his time.

What?

He was lazy.

"Six-thirty, Mama is still at work right now. I honestly have no clue when Papá will be home, it's just...hard without you here Lancey. You held everyone together." Rachel said with a defeated sigh.