~Nineteen~(Christmas floof... and angst- but FLOOF!)

~Third Person P.O.V~

Rachel was the first to wake up, her puffy, dark brown hair covering most of her face- it somehow managed to come unloose from the hair tie. She could hear suppressed yelling from down stairs, as well as a few curses in Spanish. 

Quickly recognizing the two voices as her mother and father, she lets out an annoyed sigh. Rolling out of bed, careful not to wake the others as she did so.

"Entiendo que quieres que acuse a Lance... opciones de estilo de vida Rosa. ¿Pero por qué diablos mi hija, hija de cinco años, tiene que estar cerca de ella?" Ricardo whisper shouted, spit flying as he spoke. 'I get that you want me to accept Lance's... life style choices Rosa. But why the hell does my daughter, five year old daughter, have to be around it!?'

Rosa let out a high pitched scoff, shaking her head disapprovingly as she glared daggers at her husband. "¡Porque es su hermano! ¡Ese es su maldito hermano, todo lo que están haciendo es dormir a Ricky! Probablemente no podría dormir- otra vez! ¡Lo que no sabes, ya sea como si nunca estuvieras cerca!" Rosa growls, pinching the bridge of her nose. 'Because that's her brother! That is her fucking brother, all they're doing is sleeping Ricky! She probably couldn't sleep- again! Which you wouldn't know about, seeing as though you're never around!'

Rachel folded her arms across her chest, stopping in the middle of the living room- eyeing both of her parents. "Can you two take this outside?!" She hissed, purposely biting her tongue on the matter of their argument. "Other people are sleeping- and need I remind you both this isn't our house!"

Rosa huffed, before grabbing her husband by the ear and dragging him outside to the porch. 

The brunette teen scoffed, turning around only to be met with Keith's tired face staring at her. Letting out a surprised yelp Rachel puts her hand on her chest, gazing at her brother's boyfriend wide eyed.

"Jesus Christ Keith, you scared the hell out of me!" She whispered, watching in vexation as Keith's lips tugged up into a half smile half smirk.

"Wasn't my intentions... but I'll take it as a win." Keith chuckles, before his face drops down into a more serious expression. "What were they arguing about- if you don't mind my asking." He tilts his head a bit, pursing his lips. 

Rachel released a hefty sigh, letting her shoulder sag with the action. "What they always argue about, Lance's sexuality- and my dad being the biggest bitch on earth." She said with an unamused laugh.

"Well shit. I'm sorry..."

"Eh don't worry about it, my dad just needs to get over himself. You know, pulls his head out of his ass for two seconds so he can see how much damage he's causing." Rachel said, walking to the kitchen with Keith in toe with her.

Keith chuckled, pouring him and the younger teen a cup of coffee. "Based on what I've learned about the guy in the past few weeks, I highly doubt that'll happen any time soon." He said bluntly, taking Rachel aback for a few moments before she recovers.

"I can see why my brother loves you." She comments, taking a long, big gulp from her mug.

"Is it because of my charming wits?" Keith asked with a sardonic smirk. (I Swear To Fucking God If I see a comment saying "Sardine smirk" I'm gonna cry T^T) 

"No- well yes- but no. It's because of how blunt you can be at times, you don't beat around the bush... you just get right to it." Rachel says with a smile, trudging over to where Keith stood and leaned against the counter with him.

The silver eyed boy lets out a breathy laugh, all while nodding his head. "Yeah I guess I am pretty blunt sometimes. Not my fault though... you have Christopher to thank for that." He said, sparing Rachel a side glance.