~Thirteen~(I Can Add Time skips... I'm the AUTHOR)

~Third Person P.O.V~

It had been a few days since Keith and Lance started dating, Krolia and Christopher were supposed to be coming back today. Nobody really knew about there relationship- not that they talked about telling anyone yet... they were just living in the moment.

The two were currently in Keith's room, lounging on the bed curled up next to each other. Lance absentmindedly playing with Keith's hair, which was slightly curled due to him just getting out of the shower.

"Hey Keith?" Lance mumbled, looking up at his boyfriend through his eyelashes.

"Hm?"

"What's going to happen at the end of the school year?" He asked dubiously, fully lifting his head up to stare at Keith.

The raven haired boy sighs, sitting up halfway using his elbows to prop himself up. "I don't know," Keith mutters, "I mean it's our senior year... we can always apply to the same college?" he suggested.

Lance let out a breathy giggle. "I can get a Student Visa so I can stay out here for a while... at least until I become a legal citizen or something." He added, sitting up so he was straddling Keith now.

"Sounds like a plan to me..." Keith whispers, leaning up to connect their lips.

(Lance and Keith are both switches... convince me otherwise.)

The brunet smirked into the kiss, lightly pushing on Keith's shoulders so the boy landed backward with a soft grunt. Keith's arms wounded themselves around Lance's neck, pulling the boy closer and deepening the kiss.

"Guess who's home- Oh! Oh my God, Shiro, Adam!" Krolia called out excitedly, a grin plastered across her features as she bounces up and down.

Keith and Lance instantly sit up, the Korean-American teen going a bright hue of red as he shields himself behind Lance.

Shiro and Adam come racing into the room a few short seconds later, already piecing the clues together. Shiro let out a long sigh, pulling some money out of his pocket and giving it to his mother, Adam doing the same.

"You placed bets?!" Lance scoffed, subconsciously wrapping his arm around Keith's waist.

"Awwwe! You two are so cute!" Krolia squealed, pocketing the money as she bit her lip to keep herself from smiling.

"Okay mom... you guys can leave now!" Keith groaned, peeking his head over Lance's shoulder.

"How long has this been happening?" Shiro questioned with a smirk. "I sure as hell didn't suspect anything."

Keith rolled his eyes, sticking his tongue out at his older brother. "Well maybe you should start being more observant!" He snickered, burying his face in the crook of Lance's neck to hide his oncoming blush.

"Okay, okay. I think we've embarrassed them enough for one day guys." Adam chimed in, which the two teens were eternally grateful for.

----------------------

*One week time skip*

Lance leaned back into the couch as he folded clothes with Krolia- the small woman was chatting his ear off about the upcoming holidays. Not that he minded, it was comforting... in a way.

"Oh- Thanksgiving is coming up so fast! What does your family usually do for the holidays Lance?" Krolia queried, placing a folded shirt in the pile next to her.

"Well, it's usually just my mom, my siblings, and abuelita for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Me and mom cook the food and deserts, and abuelita keeps the other kids busy while we cook. My dad is always at work... now that I think about it- I've never spent the holidays without my family." Lance whispers, his tone going somber towards the end.

It goes quiet for a few moments, only the sound of footfalls thudding against the floor above. That is until a few ideas pop up into Krolia's head.

Krolia sends him a sympathetic smile, getting up from her seat on the recliner and sitting down next to the Cuban. "You know... if you don't mind- I was thinking maybe you could make some of your family's traditional dishes for Thanksgiving?" She beams, watching as Lance's face light up.

"Really?"

The raven haired woman laughs, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "Yeah! I would be more than happy to try some."

Lance smiles, before something about Krolia's hair catches his attention. "Hey how come you have a purple streak in your hair?" He asks, tilting his head.

"Oh- this?" Krolia chuckles, grabbing the lock of hair in between her fingers. "When I married Shiro's father, we had Shiro switch schools to the one closer to here. The kids there picked on him for his hair, the white streak he has is his birthmark, so I gave myself a purple streak so he wouldn't feel so lonely. I guess I just kept re-dying it afterwards." she explains.

"That's actually... that's really sweet Mrs. Kogane." Lance smiles softly, a sense of fondness for the woman washing over him.

With a roll of her eyes Krolia huffs, playfully nudging Lance on the shoulder. "How many times do I have to tell you to call me 'Krolia'?" She whines, ruffling his hair a bit.

The tall male lets out a loud chuckle, nodding his head as he grins. "Fine! That's really sweet Krolia." He said, putting emphasis on her name as he did so.

"That's more like it!" She exclaims, getting up while patting his knee.

Taking one last glance over her shoulder at the boy, she books it up the steps- already making plans for one of her other ideas from earlier. Walking into her bedroom she finds her husband laying on the bed, casually flipping through the pages of his book.

"Hi Chris!" Krolia hums, joining him on the bed and curling up next to him.

He stops his action, snapping the book shut and turning to look at her. "What do you want?" He asks with an amuse sigh.

"Why is it that you always assume I want something?!" Krolia shoots back with mock offence.

"Because you only use my nickname when you want something my love. Now spill it." Christopher demands, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

The two toned haired woman smirks, crawling so she was straddling her husband. "How much money do we have on our credit cards at the moment?"

----------------------

*Another one week time skip* 

It was early in the morning when Keith woke up. The soft fluorescent lights of the sun rising on the horizon barely shining through his drapes. Lance slept peacefully next to him, his pink lips parted as he clung onto Keith tightly.

The conscious boy smiled fondly at his boyfriend, lightly pushing strands of chestnut hair from his face. After a few moments he heard it again, a soft hum of multiple voices talking from downstairs. This was loud enough to wake the sleeping boy beside him.

"Hm? What's going on mi amor?" Lance asked, his voice still husky and gruff from sleep.

"I don't know, wanna go check it out?" Keith suggested, already rolling out of bed- much to Lance's annoyance.

"Fine."

The two walked downstairs, still in their pajamas as they followed the hushed voices leading into the kitchen. There was something about said voice that sounded oddly familiar to Lance- he just couldn't put his finger on it.

Rounding the corner both boy's freeze where they stood.

"Guys?" Lance gasped out, tears brimming his clear blue eyes.

"Hey Lancey!!"

Hello Cricket Cultists!! 

I have so many ideas for books, *Cough couch Blind Katsuki Cough cough*. I have a KiriBakuDeku book I want to start, It's been decided... I'm doing the Soulmate Au. So I want to finish this book seeing as though it's closer to being finished than the TodoBakuDeku.

Until we meet again!!!