~Ten~ (Fuck it...let's do the chapter names again!)

~Third Person P.O.V~

**TRIGGER WARNING**

*Another Time Skip Because I Can- Halloween time* This book may have quite a few times skips now that I think about it soooo ummmm- deal with it?

"What're you fuckers doing today for Halloween?!" Pidge asked as soon as they were all at the lunch table, already knowing most of everyone's answers.

"Well my mom and Christopher are gonna be gone on some quick business trip until next Tuesday- Shiro and Adam are supposed to be watching us sooo..." Keith started, pressing his lips into a hard line.

"So pretty much nothing!" Lance finished, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose and popping one of Hunk's cookies into his mouth.

Pidge grinned, Hunk and Allura both nodding their heads in agreement with the other two boy's' answer. Smirking, Pidge took a sip of their apple juice. "Well good. Because my folks are gone, and me and Matt are throwing a Halloween party- and you bitches are invited!" They exclaimed.

Hunk snorted, looking at Pidge skeptically. "Will there be alcohol at this party?" He asked, raising a stern brow.

"Hunk c'mon- it's me!" Pidge whined, "Of course there'll be alcohol!"

Allura and Keith chuckled a bit, the silently coming into an agreement with each other to get shitfaced drunk with each other tonight.

"Well that's all you had to say Pidge- I'm in!" Keith smirked, pulling his hair back into a ponytail.

"Same!" Allura seconded.

"I- I don't know guys..." Lance said, awkwardly picking at his food. "Parties aren't really my thing."

There were a bunch of protests from everyone in the group. Pidge's being the loudest at the moment. Over the course of the past three months, Lance had grown close with everyone there- especially Pidge and Keith.

"C'mon... please Lancey?" Keith pleaded pushing his face close to Lance's, he had started using Lance's nickname after he overheard Marco say it over the phone.

Lance rolled his eyes, playfully pushing Keith's face away from his- letting out an exasperated sigh. "Fine! But I'm not drinking, someone has to be the responsible one." He muttered, just loud enough for the rest to hear.

"I thought I was the responsible one!" Hunk pouted, throwing up his hands in defeat.

-------------------

Lance yelled in frustration as he threw his clothes out of his bag, trying to find a good, yet comfortable, outfit to wear. Since a few weeks ago, the Kogane's had successfully moved everything out of the guest room- which is where he's been sleeping since then.

It was a nice size room, around the same type of layout as Keith's and Shiro's with a plain full-size bed.

"Everything okay in here?" Adam asked, leaning on the doorframe.

Lance whipped his head to look at the older boy, letting an exasperated smile slip onto his features. "Pidge is throwing some Halloween party and I have nothing to wear!" He whined, letting himself slump onto the floor.

"It's just a high school party- it's not like you're going to the Met Gala or something." Adam laughed quietly, joining the teen on the floor.

"I know," Lance mumbled, fiddling with his fingers. "But I want to look good."

Adam raised a quizzical eyebrow, "Oh? How come?"

He wasn't stupid, the way Lance had put it- it seemed like he wanted to look good for someone else. And Adam had a good idea at who this mystery person was.