~Eleven~ (Keith causing a major 'Gay Panic')

~Third Person P.O.V~

"Keith- Keith wait, no please!" Lance pleaded, desperately trying to calm the enraged black haired teen from going on a rampage.

"What the hell are you talking about Lance?! He- he sexually assaulted you!" Keith yelled, throwing his hands up in the air.

"I know- I know but please, I just wanna go home Keith. Please." Lance sniffed, his voice sounding so brittle, so broken as he spoke.

Keith growled in irritation, he wanted nothing more than to beat the shit out of him... to kill him. He wanted Lotor dead. There was no doubt about it. But when he looked at Lance, the boy he had grown to care for, he knew he couldn't do it. At least not yet.

"Okay... we need to call Shiro though- I'm too drunk to walk." Keith mumbled, already beginning to text Shiro.

"You don't seem drunk." Lance scoffed, trying to take his mind off everything that had just happened not too long ago.

Keith smirked, sensing what Lance was trying to do. "Yeah I'm sobering up right now, but it won't stay that way. If you don't want me to bash his fucking head in with something I'm just going to have to get drunk some more." Keith said with a soft smile.

It was hard, hard watching Lance trying to put on a smile. But he couldn't help but feel a sense of pride for the boy. Keith envied how brave he was at the moment.

It was quiet between the two for a few moments, the only sound nearby was the muffled shouting, and music coming from inside of the house.

That's when it started to set it.

Lotor had forcefully kissed Lance... almost everywhere.

And there was nothing he could do to stop him.

It's not like they were alone- there were people outside! And they- they just let it happen.

Lance felt so dirty, everything on him itched to his core. Yet his emotions? He didn't know how to feel, he felt... numb? Sure, it's not like Lotor had raped him or anything- but he was still sexually assaulted. Lance didn't know if he was underreacting or overreacting to the whole ordeal.

"Of course you carry a flask." Lance chuckled, as Keith slowly brought the silver container to his lips.

"Always... if I'm being honest I was a little tipsy before we even got here." Keith admitted with a soft laugh, his hand had somehow managed to get intertwined with Lance's.

"I can't even say that I'm surprised." The brunet mumbled, scratching his neck- as if he were trying to scratch away at the marks.

Lance sighed, his free hand gripping at his hair. "How am I going to cover this up?" He groaned in frustration.

"Lance- you do realize we have to tell my parents about this, hell even Shiro!" Keith said, a dent forming in between his eyebrows.

The taller of the two shook his head, his blue eyes widening at what Keith had just said. "No, no Keith I can't!"

"And why not? He assaulted you Lance, he can't just get away with this!"

With a firm grip on Keith's shoulders, Lance looks the teen dead in the eyes- a plethora of emotions shining in both of theirs as they looked at each other. "If we tell them, then they have to tell my parents... then I'll have to leave. And my dad-" Lance dropped his gaze to the grass below them. "He'll be so pissed off..."

This took Keith aback for a moment as he stared at Lance, confusion written across his features. "Why the hell would he be mad at you?"

"Because, Keith! He's old school, they way he thinks it's- it's like... if you're a man then you should be able to fight off an attacker. Women get sexually assaulted... not men. At least that's what he thinks- he'll give me hell for it." Lance whispered through clenched teeth, his eyes swelling with tears once more. "Please Keith... I don't wanna leave, please."

If you want to know how to tug on Keith Kogane's heart strings... that's how you do it. Whispering 'Please' while sounding broken and scared. God what was Lance doing to him?

Keith sighed, pulling Lance down into a hug. "I can't believe I'm about to do this- okay, fine! We won't tell anyone, but I'm not letting you out of my sight after this... not ever! Okay?" Keith said firmly, holding onto Lance tighter.

Lance nodded weakly into the crook of Keith's neck, mumbling a small 'Okay'.

----------------------------

"Jesus how drunk did he get?" Shiro chuckled, his arm was currently being used as support to haul a drunken Keith inside the house.

The raven haired teen was being quite serious when he said he was going to get drunk again, he needed anything at this point so stop himself from killing Lotor. And alcohol was just the way to do it- at least for him it was.

"A little too drunk." Lance muttered, an amused smirk on his face.

"What? I am- I am not drunk, Lance!" Keith giggled, letting out a small hiccup as he did so. "Hey Lance? Lancey guess what- you're gorgeous." Keith mumbled into Shiro's shoulder.

'So this is what Pidge meant by 'Gay Panic'' Lance thought to himself, his face slowly heating up by the second.

Stifling a laugh, Shiro shakes his head while nudging his younger, drunken brother towards the stairs. "Keith go to bed, you're drunk and don't know what you're saying." He laughed, finally just letting it escape his mouth- there was no point in trying to keep it in.

"Just- Just because I'm drunk, doesn't mean I don't think Lance is the most beautiful boy in the- in the universe!" Keith slurred, slumping down onto the bottom steps.

'Well it was nice living- but I think Keith just killed me right now!' Lance thought, his 'Gay Panic' slowly beginning to intensify.

"You are so going to hate yourself in the morning when you realize what you just said." Shiro cackled, watching in pure enjoyment as Lance's face grew redder and redder.

"Ha ha jokes on you Shiro, I hate myself- I hate myself every morning anyway!" Keith shouted in a drunken slur, completely curling up on the steps.

Lance sighed, shaking away at the thoughts of what Keith had just said- going over to the smaller male and gently lifting him up. Quietly he walks upstairs, going into Keith's room and placing him down on his bed. 

Just as he was about to walk away, the half sleep Korean-American teen's hand lightly grasped Lance's.

"No... I'm not supp- supposed to leave you alone anymore... stay." Keith mumbled tiredly, rolling over to give Lance room.

The brunet flushed a brilliant pink, each freckle being covered by the blush hue as he stared at Keith owlishly. Slipping off his hoodie and kicking off his shoes, Lance crawls into bed- Keith's arm wounding around him protectively.

"Mine." Keith mumbled into the top of Lance's head.

The blue eyed teen smiled, feeling safe in Keith's arms as he buried his face into the crook of his neck. "Okay... I'm yours then." He chuckled quietly, slowly finding his breath evening out as he slips into unconsciousness.

Hello Cricket Cultists!!

It's not exactly twelve where I am... but it's close to twelve so I'll post this now! I may or may not post again 'Today'. I want to work on my sequel seeing as though I feel like I've been ignoring it.

Until we meet again!!!