~Fourteen~(Krolia is Best Girl.)

~Third Person P.O.V~

"Hey Lancey!!" His siblings cheered, all of them sporting toothy grins.

Lance picked Nadia and Sylvio up, seeing as thought they were the closest, and twirling them in the air. "Oh, my babies." He mumbled, giving them both kisses of their heads as the two giggled and squeezed their brother tighter.

Marco and Luis were next, nearly knocking Lance over as they clung to his torso tightly.

"Look Lance! I have a small mustache now!" Luis beamed, pointing to the small hairs lingering over his upper lip.

"What you mean that dirt above your lip?" Marco teased, earning a swift jab to the head from his twin brother.

Lance chuckled fondly at his little brothers, ruffling their hair as he turned his attention back onto his other family members. Rachel already had streaks of tears running down her rosy cheeks, quickly she jumped into Lance's arms- wrapping her legs around his waist.

"I missed you so much big brother!" Rachel sobbed into the crook of his neck, peppering his cheek with kisses. "I. Missed. You!"

The blue eyed male chuckled at her actions, resting his forehead against hers. "I missed you more Rach." He hummed, slowly lowering her back onto the ground.

"Oh- my Papito!" Rosa chuckled through her own tears, pulling her son down for a tight hug.

"Te extrañé tanto mami." Lance sniffed, pecking the top of her head. 'I missed you so much mom.'

The Kogane's watch the family's interaction fondly, Keith shooting his mother a knowing look- piecing all the clues together. Krolia just smiles, reaching over to drape her arm around her sons neck.

Lance wipes away at a few droplets of tears that trickled down his cheeks, looking over to Krolia with a happy grin. "Thank you." He whispers, surprising the woman by hugging her tightly. "Thank you so much Krolia."

"Don't mention it honey!" She chuckles, patting his back a couple of times.

"El cado de tu abuela aterriza en unas horas, acabamos de llegar hace unos minutos." Rosa said, trudging her jacket off and going to hang it on the coat rack. 'Your grandma's filght lands in a few hours, we just got here a few minutes ago.'

Lance's eyes lit up at the mention of his grandmother coming down as well, as a smile tugged at the corners of his lips. "¡¿Abuelita también viene?!" Lance asked ecstatically, leaning against the counter. 'Grandma is coming too?!'

  "Mhm."

Nadia tilted her head to the side as she examined her older brother's bare chest. "Lancey how'd you get that bruise on your chest?" She asked, worry laced in her tone as she continued to examine it.

Now here's the thing, the hickeys Lotor gave Lance had long faded away- but this particular one was given to him by Keith the other day. Lance flushed a bright red at her words, all of his siblings, including his mother looking at him expectantly.

"Holy shit... that's a fucking hickey." Rachel cackles, prompting Christopher and Shiro to exit the room red faced. 

This perks Rosa's attention as she lightly pushed hey youngest daughter out of the way, getting on her tip toes to scrutinize the marking. "Huh... who's the lucky girl? Or boy?" She asked with a beaming smile.

See, most of Lance's family knew about his bisexuality, all except Ricardo, his father. However, everyone was very accepting of the boy, especially his mother, grandma, and siblings. 

Lance blushes, sitting down at the table- the rest following him.

"Nadia, Sylvio, go play outside!" Rosa instructed, as she bounced in her seat with excitement.