Part 2

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly to find himself in a chair with locks around his hands and legs. All he could see was black and a small glimmer of light coming from a gap in a sinister door.

He shuffled around trying to loosen the locks on his arms, but failed. Instead it had made noises so if anybody was there, he would have alarmed them. Stupid Taehyung! He thought in his mind as he looked around desperately.

Not knowing what to do he just sat there and tried to think of a way to escape. But thoughts of his pack came into his mind. Where are they? or Are they safe? Or most importantly; What happened?

A few hours later, Taehyung had fallen asleep in the rough chair. But as soon as the door creaked he was wide awake.

He didn't dare look up, But before they closed the door, he got a small sniff of the calming scent he had smelt on the battle field.

"Hello there!" A voice squeaked from the corner. Taehyung was surprised it wasn't a deep scary voice, but a rather soft yet high pitched tone.

Taehyung looked up slowly, he was quite tired (since he had just woke from his slumber a few seconds ago) Only to see a Normal looking boy in front of him.

At first Taehyung thought. "Is this meant to scare me? Pfft.. What type of person do they think I am?" But after a few minutes he started to realise that this isn't just a normal boy.