Part 10

The picture is of the house that they are in)

________________________________________________________

"Jin hyung?"

Taehyung stared at the broad male in front of him. As did the other male.

"Taehyung!"

Jin ran over to Taehyung and squeezed him into a tight hug, suffocating him slightly.

"Jin, I cant breathe.." Taehyung chuckled silently.

"Tae! Why are you here? When did you get here?" Jin bombarded him with questions, until he glanced at Jungkook.

"Did that asshole kidnap you?!" Jin pointed at the Alpha male behind him.

"Kinda. But Jin hyung I'm fine." Taehyung pushed Jin back a little. "And yes he 'kidnapped' me." Taehyung was amused by his use of words.

"Did you touch him Jungkook?" Jin was annoyed and slightly angry.]

"No, but your brother slapped him." Jungkook mumbled.

"Who?!" Jin burst.

"Baekhyun. slapped him a few times actually." Jungkook snickered.

Jin went storming out of the room and slammed the door behind him. Taehyung could tell, he was about to beat a bitch up.

He turned back to Jungkook. "Well? What do you want from me anyways?"

Jungkook lifted an eyebrow. He was surprised at Taehyung's attitude towards him

"Just answer some questions, then I will let you freely roam around, but I can still tell. That you are my mate." Jungkook sat down on his office char and signalled him to sit in front of him.

"Okay, fine. Go ahead." Taehyung sat on the chair and crossed his knees.

"When did you become Alpha of lightening pack?"

"Last year, but I was always going to become the Alpha since I was born." Taehyung answered

Jungkook wrote on a piece of paper.

"Okay, Where is your father?"

"Uh.. The last time I saw him he was sending me out to fight on the field. So, I think.. the pack house."

Jungkook nodded and scribbled down words on the paper.

"What was your father like, mostly to you?"

"He wasn't a very good father, He was barely a father to me. He thought I was weak and never acknowledged me. But he was very strict to the pack and me. He would lock you up and beat you if you didn't follow his orders."

Jungkook looked up to Taehyung. Taehyung played it off as nothing. He just sat there looking around the room.

"Did he beat you? often?" Jungkook hoped the answer was negative.

"Well... If I didn't obey the rules. And I hated playing by the rules so at least once I week I guess." Taehyung snickered to himself.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung. Why was he so calm answering these questions?

"Taehyung" Jungkook was staring at him by now.

"Hmm?" Taehyung looked towards him, noticing his stare.

"Take off your top." Jungkook ordered.

Taehyung was shocked at his statement.

"What! No!"

"Not for that reason, do you have scars?"

Taehyung looked at him then looked down.

"Just take off you t-shirt." Jungkook said in an Alpha tone, but not to scare him. It was more a comforting sound.

Taehyung slipped off his shirt, to reveal scars covering his chest, arms and back. He looked at the ground, Before quickly putting his shirt back on.

"He did that?" Jungkook felt like crying for Taehyung.

"Most of them.." He stared at the ground in shame.

"Who else?" Jungkook was slightly angry at whoever touched Taehyung.

"Myself..."

___________________________________________________________

Have a nice day!

Bye!